The official week 13 thread (sleeved jerseys need not apply)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps as a cumulative season stat.

$55 million well spent.

So, let's have a look-see at EJ's stats - 7 points on 33% shooting, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 3 turnovers and zero shites given.

He can take his fat contract and shove it up his rotund posterior. Either that or he can use his filthy lucre to buy a heart.

Has there ever been a player in the history of the game until now (if he can maintain his percentages) who has actually led all scorers whilst posting 50%+ FG, 40%+ 3P and 90%+ FT averages?

$55 million well spent.

So, let's have a look-see at EJ's stats - 7 points on 33% shooting, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 3 turnovers and zero shites given.

He can take his fat contract and shove it up his rotund posterior. Either that or he can use his filthy lucre to buy a heart.

The most telling stat by far

The most telling stat by far

Glad you're back brah - Pelican purgatory is a fate best not suffered alone.

anthonypeli.gif

Has there ever been a player in the history of the game until now (if he can maintain his percentages) who has actually led all scorers whilst posting 50%+ FG, 40%+ 3P and 90%+ FT averages?

Surely Larry Bird did it in one of his 2 years. In any case, I doubt KD can raise that FT%, "only" at 88% right now.

Anyone flick over to the Pels game and listen to Jacoby jones be interviewed by Jen Hale? Lucky he is quite a good NFL player because the guy can't string a freaking sentence together

I hope that clip goes viral. Meanwhile, some amateur research on our man provided the following gems..

Shabazz lives!
I always wondered why Adelman would refuse to play him untill the last 2 minutes knowing he needed confidence.

He is a woeful and hopeless defender, lost his man 3 times which resulted in 9 points, two freaking terrible shots as well.

Im happy with Dieng and i think he'll be an excellent defensive center, But Shabazz...Faark

He would have done this last year had Melo not gone on his shot-a-thon to finish the season.

I always wondered why Adelman would refuse to play him untill the last 2 minutes knowing he needed confidence.

He is a woeful and hopeless defender, lost his man 3 times which resulted in 9 points, two freaking terrible shots as well.

Im happy with Dieng and i think he'll be an excellent defensive center, But Shabazz...Faark

Giannis was sitting right there too..

Agree on Dieng, I think he'll make it. Didn't realise that he was already 24 years old, should speed up the learning curve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Food for thought pricey and vc....

Here are the particulars of what a max contract for Anthony would look like:

In year one of his new deal, Anthony can earn 105 percent of his 2013-14 salary. So, the first year (2014-15) of his new contract would pay $22.457 million (105 percent of $21.39 million).

Because the Knicks own Anthony’s Bird rights, they can increase his salary by 7.5 percent of his first year’s salary, and 7.5 percent of $22.457 million is $1.684 million. If they give him the maximum allowable raise, his yearly salaries would be as follows:

2015-16: $24.141 million
2016-17: $25.825 million
2017-18: $27.509 million
2018-19: $29.193 million

Read more at http://www.basketballinsiders.com/end-of-an-era-time-for-ny-to-move-carmelo/#J7UtH6A6lICDv84C.99

Food for thought pricey and vc....

Here are the particulars of what a max contract for Anthony would look like:

In year one of his new deal, Anthony can earn 105 percent of his 2013-14 salary. So, the first year (2014-15) of his new contract would pay $22.457 million (105 percent of $21.39 million).

Because the Knicks own Anthony’s Bird rights, they can increase his salary by 7.5 percent of his first year’s salary, and 7.5 percent of $22.457 million is $1.684 million. If they give him the maximum allowable raise, his yearly salaries would be as follows:

2015-16: $24.141 million
2016-17: $25.825 million
2017-18: $27.509 million
2018-19: $29.193 million

Read more at http://www.basketballinsiders.com/end-of-an-era-time-for-ny-to-move-carmelo/#J7UtH6A6lICDv84C.99

jesus that's horrible!

Bird was the closest other than Durant last year, 4th in scoring in 87 (28.1ppg) and 3rd in 88 (29.9ppg).

Durant '13 was 2nd and scored 28.1ppg. Dirk '07 was 11th, scored 24.6ppg. Aside from those three, noone has gone 50/40/90 and scored more than 20ppg.

Bird was the closest other than Durant last year, 4th in scoring in 87 (28.1ppg) and 3rd in 88 (29.9ppg).

Durant '13 was 2nd and scored 28.1ppg. Dirk '07 was 11th, scored 24.6ppg. Aside from those three, noone has gone 50/40/90 and scored more than 20ppg.

Rudy's going to walk this in.

Giannis was sitting right there too..

Agree on Dieng, I think he'll make it. Didn't realise that he was already 24 years old, should speed up the learning curve.
I was hoping for Giannis as well once i heard about swapping picks.

Complete bust is Shabazz. Looks lost and cannot hit a shot. I think Minnesota were thinking of a player who could instantly have an impact....urg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back