Oppo Camp All Things Opposition (No Opposition Supporters)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pie fan on the MB embarrassing himself, trying to say Richmond had a blessed run with injury in 2015 totally ignoring that Foley (0) Knights (1) Petterd (1) Drummond (1) never got on the park, i gave him this breakdown and are awaiting a reply.
C. Ellis in and out of the team also.

Essendon are hated because of the peptides scheme.
We are truly hated.;)
Every Tom ,Dick and Harry will hunt us next year.

Bring the campaigners on!
Essendon aren't even relevant anymore. Either are Carlspoon or Colonwood

Pies trying to be relevant by interacting with us

Norf fans wonder why they are hated. Crack the sads when people refer to them as Norf, but they like using terms like Essendrugs, Carltank and Ninthmond.

Seriously, in terms of the supporter base on here, Norf fans have the worst track record of producing flogs and trolls. Seriously.

Norf fans wonder why they are hated. Crack the sads when people refer to them as Norf, but they like using terms like Essendrugs, Carltank and Ninthmond.

Seriously, in terms of the supporter base on here, Norf fans have the worst track record of producing flogs and trolls. Seriously.
Yep, with Carlton, Essendon & Collingwood so s**t now, I think they are currently my most hated club
Their supporters are dead set flogs

Yep, with Carlton, Essendon & Collingwood so s**t now, I think they are currently my most hated club

They have always been one of my most hated clubs. They just have a victim mentality and an inferiority complex. However, they have since overtaken Geelong as my most hated club. Seriously, Geelong fans are bad, but Norf fans take the cake. They have to, they can't afford to feed the players, so they take handouts. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah nah

they are irrelevant. even when they won that gold premiership cup they were irrelevant

Hope you corrected him
*norf

I was quite proud of him and the fact he knew how to spell irrelevant and "steaming pile of A grade monkey crap" with a single word.

Definitely my most hated club, mostly because I was forced to support them as a kid, dark, dark times.

Not looking forward to an extra two years of Brad whinging.

Definitely my most hated club, mostly because I was forced to support them as a kid, dark, dark times.

Not looking forward to an extra two years of Brad whinging.

Have two more years of the Scott twins and their many faces of shock, bewilderment, amusement and incomprehension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back