Certified Legendary Thread Matchday 14 - November Title Decider?

Can Louis Van Gaal's Red Army stop the Vardy train?

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Why isn't Fryer Tuck doing the matchday threads?

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Lol Mou

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not suggesting England is anywhere near as good as Germany, but to refer to Can as a German international and Alli as someone from League One is just another example of jod's selective analysis.

That's no different to pointing out Alli has 1 more cap for a s**t international team than Can has for a good team though. Swings & roundabouts, both posters are guilty of selective analysis.

That's no different to pointing out Alli has 1 more cap for a s**t international team .

Uh oh

14c5a48c127437b96e254b272128caecc0d3ceb1f4199f972e1e2f3efa6dab0c.jpg

Plenty of talented English players coming through, but as a team they haven't played high quality football in years.

You never hear anyone say that an England side is greater than the sum of their parts or that they played at/above expectations, I'm sure there are several factors at play but for me that comes down to management.

From what I can see Pants just pointed out that England were undefeated in their Euro campaign, and it was a few others getting worked up.
Yeah that was actually fairly obvious but precious became precious.

Jod has really let himself down in this thread.

Other Liverpool fans are now following suit

I reckon you're a pretty good poster normally, but this is ridiculous. jod is obviously biased towards Liverpool and admits as much, but he has been no worse than what the Spurs fans have been saying in this thread over the last few days, it's just that jod and Liverpool fans have a reputation.

It's great that you Spurs fans are all a bit excited at the moment but some of the posts made by Spurs' supporters are as if not more cringeworthy than anything jod or other Liverpool fans have said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're biased, but you are ******* insane.

"Lucas has been class for eight years."

"Milner is better than anyone Spurs have."

I can't breathe.
Lol, that clearly reads, Coutinho is better than anyone you have. Not Milner.

Lucas is a quality player. Class act. Shame he doesnt get as much credit as he should. Very happy he plays for us though.

Terrific avatar mate. Just terrific.
People may laugh but I've only just started watching Mad Men, nearly on S03 now.

Took me a while to crop and resize down to a avatar size, hope Chief doesn't make me get rid of it

People may laugh but I've only just started watching Mad Men, nearly on S03 now.

Took me a while to crop and resize down to a avatar size, hope Chief doesn't make me get rid of it

Mad Men does get tedious in parts.

But Christina Hendricks's amazing....acting.... makes for great viewing each episode.

1082044887.jpeg

Back