Play Nice Will Geelong win the 2016 premiership?

Where do you think the Cats will finish this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The atrocity of this performance from the Cats shouldn't be understated...Carlton being 2 men down for 3 and a half quarters and still beating them comfortably. Chris Scott hasn't tried a thing...outcoached comprehensively 2 weeks in a row, questions need to be asked.

If they decided they wanted to they could win it this year. But they've decided they don't really care and it's all too much work.

Cats look slow. Very dependent on Dangerield. If he doesn't fire, they look very ordinary.

Was Henderson worth a 2016 first round pick? Completely outplayed by the blues today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the context of our season the last two losses have done a lot of damage to our chances for top 2/top 4.
Top 2 or 4? No way. You'd be wanting to win over the next few weeks if you want to just be playing finals footy. The cats have been over confident on the back of recruiting Danger and Henderson. I still think losing the experience of Kelly and Stevie J in this team has been underestimated.

No excuses the last two have been very poor.

I still think if we can get back to the pressure and effort from Adelaide two weeks we will be ok.

We'll see but my faith has been seriously rattled these last two weeks.

In the context of our season the last two losses have done a lot of damage to our chances for top 2/top 4.

Round 12 North game will be the make or break for top 2. If the Cats win, they're 2nd with the Swans 1st, but if they lose, they're probably out of the top 4 and most likely won't make top 2.

Top 2 or 4? No way. You'd be wanting to win over the next few weeks if you want to just be playing finals footy. The cats have been over confident on the back of recruiting Danger and Henderson. I still think losing the experience of Kelly and Stevie J in this team has been underestimated.

We have a pretty good draw so top 2/top 4 is possible, obviously not if we keep serving up s**t like the last two weeks.

Back