Richmond v Collingwood - Rd 20, 2016 - 7:50 @ MCG

Who will win?

• Richmond

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 41 51.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Where the hell has this idea come from that Cotchin doesn't always go in hard enough and sometimes plays to "conserve" his body? He's been Richmond's leading contested footy and clearance player for about five years now. Always goes hard, and has had a very good individual season. Not his absolute best, but the criticism has been ridiculous and inaccurate IMO.

I think his "lack of leadership" is really footy meathead code for "too clean-cut, too boring".

He's a very good player. The criticism of him is more a reflection of then average team he plays in than him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all the talk of our top ups you look at some of the blokes the Pies have brought in and it's concerning for them, particularly given they don't have a pick in the first round this year.

Which of Collingwood's recruits from the 2014/15 and 2015/16 off-seasons is performing below reasonable expectations, or below previously exposed ability?

Think we've gotten what we paid for in terms of the production and value from recent recruits TBH.

Which of Collingwood's recruits from the 2014/15 and 2015/16 off-seasons is performing below reasonable expectations, or below previously exposed ability?

Think we've gotten what we paid for in terms of the production and value from recent recruits TBH.

Greenwood is worse than his one good season at North.

I do see your point though

Hey let me explain, Rance's excellent defensive skills has cause your coaches and list managers to overestimate the rest of the list and prevented them from trading/drafting in the required players because they didn't think they had a problem. Had Rance not been there they may have realised the problem and fixed up the list.

EDIT: At least we won finals. The only time you've done that recently was under Frawley, you're only success in the last 30 years was due to a guy from St Kilda.

Because only 30 years of footy history exists.

Richmond is 1 win 1 loss in GF's to me. Prefer my version of history. Enjoy yours.

Back