Richmond v Collingwood - Rd 20, 2016 - 7:50 @ MCG

Who will win?

• Richmond

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 41 51.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Greenwood is worse than his one good season at North.

He's also playing a different role in the midfield set-up, and has turned himself into one of the leading tacklers in the league in the process. I don't really think his ball use has ever been flash, so him having it a bit less than he did at North is probably better use of his skillset and abilities really. Considering our mighty struggles at times to move the footy cleanly, I'd rather have the ball in the hands of our better ball users as much as possible, and have Greenwood (and Grundy, and Crisp) doing the grunt work through the middle.

Last edited:
Not a single mention of Bachar Houli's name in Fox Footy's post-game coverage, even when discussing the Tigers' attack and drive from the backline and showing multiple highlights with him getting things moving forward. He was arguably BOG. Bizarre.
missed him most of the year, was a huge loss when he went down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

missed him most of the year, was a huge loss when he went down.

I think he's a really underrated footballer. People either overlook him or talk about him like he's a spud, but he's been one of the better half backs in the league over the past two seasons when fit.

Yep. That'd be about right. I never get riled at the umps, even on their worst nights.

Mason Wood. 4 frees. 4 kicks. The free on the half time siren, when Grimes put on a perfect spoil... **** me.
That is a fair effort from a hospital bed after knee surgery.

Back