Matchday 9

Things less annoying then the international break?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So great to thrash United and no longer hear it was all due to us spending more money :D

After our disappointing game the rest of the weekend played out fairly well.

Chelsea looking a new team after moving to the 3-4-3, looking a real threat.

Something about United being the laughing stock is so enjoyable, their fans just can't handle it :D

It's disappointing no doubt but life goes on.

I had a nice day at work today for a Monday so all is well.

I only just caught up with the highlights but haven't had time to catch up with this thread, so what's the general consensus from the United fans on their star men in Smalling and Pogba and the apparent best GK in the world, De Gea?

Any competent GK would have saved the third goal and just ******* LOL at Dave's effort for the first goal; maybe he's decided to start taking tips from watching Bravo. But yeah, definitely the best.

Meanwhile, Mike and P were absolutely dreadful throughout from the look of it. I'd be staggered if there is a worse defensive effort in all of the Football League this season than United 'attempts' to stop Kante before he scored. That incident should surely come under investigation for spot fixing it was that inept.

while kante is obviously a quality player, surely it's like being faked out by fernando or charlie adam when going in on goal

why is kante allowed to even go on goal?

all this tripe that came about 'teams can't play 3 at the back in the prem', what did conte use? 3 and the back with a left back in there. but the peanuts at sky will argue till they're blue in the face oh you can't play 3.

the same peanuts who will tell you over and over that you only concede from zonal marking, and not man marking.

14572358_1361161733896916_1313202997100320814_n.jpg

The great man just gets better:hearts:

Lol

Good luck to him

At least we have that great West Coast Eagles player in Sam Mitchell who supports the right club ;)

Melbourne Trengove and Frawley barrack for the right team also
Ugh! I'm changing clubs now.

Officially now a fan of Sheffield United.

I only just caught up with the highlights but haven't had time to catch up with this thread, so what's the general consensus from the United fans on their star men in Smalling and Pogba and the apparent best GK in the world, De Gea?

Any competent GK would have saved the third goal and just ******* LOL at Dave's effort for the first goal; maybe he's decided to start taking tips from watching Bravo. But yeah, definitely the best.

Meanwhile, Mike and P were absolutely dreadful throughout from the look of it. I'd be staggered if there is a worse defensive effort in all of the Football League this season than United 'attempts' to stop Kante before he scored. That incident should surely come under investigation for spot fixing it was that inept.
De Gea made a mistake for once, big ******* whoop. Still comfortably a top 2 keeper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pogba and Zlatan are massive flops. Pogba was flattered by the combination of perfectly suited teammates and substandard opposition in a 2nd rate league at Juventus. Zlatan was at an even worse league, he is in his mid 30s and far too slow for the EPL.He is in the same place career wise as Rooney. Mourinho's tactics were outdated at Chelsea and it doesn't seem like he has learned anything since getting sacked.

I think this is Arsenal's best chance to win the league since 2004. I like our squad at every position and I like our depth.

I'd say it's more jealously from some on here. I saw what was going on when he was in the midst of joining, and there were far more people on here shitting on the transfer than United fans celebrating.

All people want to talk about is the price tag which is ridiculous. He's been okay so far, some bad games, some good games. Mourinho clearly doesn't have a proper idea of where he's best suited yet. Is he playing like the world's most expensive player? No, but even if he turns into a brilliant dominant midfielder, he still isn't worth that price. Impossible to live up to that price tag as a midfielder.
You're just making s**t up. He's been okay so far??? Come off it mate. He's been a massive disappointment and has wavered from complete gash to just average all season long.

You're just making s**t up. He's been okay so far??? Come off it mate. He's been a massive disappointment and has wavered from complete gash to just average all season long.
No, he's been okay. Hasn't set the world on fire.

Far from the biggest worry. All you're focusing on is the price tag.

Last edited:
Pogba and Zlatan are massive flops. Pogba was flattered by the combination of perfectly suited teammates and substandard opposition in a 2nd rate league at Juventus. Zlatan was at an even worse league, he is in his mid 30s and far too slow for the EPL.He is in the same place career wise as Rooney. Mourinho's tactics were outdated at Chelsea and it doesn't seem like he has learned anything since getting sacked.

I think this is Arsenal's best chance to win the league since 2004. I like our squad at every position and I like our depth.

I need to go look up some of my comments about Zlatan.

Didn't you say < 10 goals league goals?

I predicted 10-15 myself IIRC.

Yeah and less than 5 before Christmas. I conceded on that one when he got to four pretty quickly, but I'm quietly starting to think it's still a possibility. ;)

Back