Werewolf Twin Peaks Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just being honest mate. I'm not salty I died as I expected to get knocked off early game, just bemused at your sook.

Mate is was a ploy. All part of the act. Not surprised you're the only one to bring it up as everyone else got it.

You dickheads in particular RodneyDangerfield killed me on day 1 even though I picked mooch, noobz, melter all out as evil on day 1 nice one guys. I was on route to a good game was getting the involved ect and RodneyDangerfield put down a lazy vote that gets me killed

I'm just being honest mate. I'm not salty I died as I expected to get knocked off early game, just bemused at your sook.
I'm sorry for your death too SM.

I was refreshing constantly in the last few minutes up to 12:00:40 I reckon on my PC with a vote for myself ready. Then I relaxed and a minute later it was too late. I should have just stayed on myself.

Would have been interesting if I got the amulet back :D

You dickheads in particular RodneyDangerfield killed me on day 1 even though I picked mooch, noobz, melter all out as evil on day 1 nice one guys. I was on route to a good game was getting the involved ect and RodneyDangerfield put down a lazy vote that gets me killed
Thought I was over it by now, nup still pissed

also Noobz0r i wouldn't have claimed amulet if i had known it was you

I thought it was fr0g

Mate is was a ploy. All part of the act. Not surprised you're the only one to bring it up as everyone else got it.

What ploy? Maybe I've missed something then.

Not sure the need for the attitude, you were goading me right after killing me as well.

I think people take a bit too much out of trying to make others melt sometimes.

He wasn't sooking. He was putting everyone to sleep so that he could pull his dodgy last minute change.

Then I must be missing something as it was a rant that seemed to be aimed at dead players, as he was the only living evil left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then I must be missing something as it was a rant that seemed to be aimed at dead players, as he was the only living evil left.
Apparent concession of defeat with added deflecting melt. Good stopped paying attention. In the end we were lucky Nakia had popped in to change his vote, or he would have won, and it still came down to a one in four shot of Dapper getting the ring and winning.

What ploy? Maybe I've missed something then.

Not sure the need for the attitude, you were goading me right after killing me as well.

I think people take a bit too much out of trying to make others melt sometimes.

not sure i'm giving any more attitude than you're dishing up tbh

i mean, you could have just left it. I knew exactly what i was doing.

HM, don't rewrite history. You did not name Mooch as evil on day 1. He screwed up and basically hung himself, you jumped on the wagon. You were on GN80 (good) Rodney (good), and yes, noobz and melter. You were throwing darts in all directions, eventually some stick.....its probability. But you know all about probability.....

not sure i'm giving any more attitude than you're dishing up tbh

i mean, you could have just left it. I knew exactly what i was doing.

Left what?

Sorry mate, I haven't dished a shred of 'attitude' before this post, other than asking for clarification about you wetting your pants about evil turning on evil. if it was a clever ploy to doze good then I must have missed that as it's a legitimate criticism that evil kill other evil. If you leave me alive but nudge the lynch towards me you have good completely distracted, as well as leaving open the other evil kill as long as possible to thin the herd. Seering me night 1 then killing me was ******* stupid. The fact that you seem to get your jollies in doing so as evidenced by your childish attitude the morning I died and then again now when I asked quite calmly why you were crying about evil ******* over evil just underlines that.

Left what?

Sorry mate, I haven't dished a shred of 'attitude' before this post, other than asking for clarification about you wetting your pants about evil turning on evil. if it was a clever ploy to doze good then I must have missed that as it's a legitimate criticism that evil kill other evil. If you leave me alive but nudge the lynch towards me you have good completely distracted, as well as leaving open the other evil kill as long as possible to thin the herd. Seering me night 1 then killing me was ******* stupid. The fact that you seem to get your jollies in doing so as evidenced by your childish attitude the morning I died and then again now when I asked quite calmly why you were crying about evil ******* over evil just underlines that.
Isn't that just playing the game and trying to fit in as a villager?

Left what?

oh my god

All i am saying is: I'm dishing out as much attitude as you (next to nothing) AND thanks for the advice, but I don't need it. That's it. If anyone needs a lesson out of what you preach, it's you.

HM, don't rewrite history. You did not name Mooch as evil on day 1. He screwed up and basically hung himself, you jumped on the wagon. You were on GN80 (good) Rodney (good), and yes, noobz and melter. You were throwing darts in all directions, eventually some stick.....its probability. But you know all about probability.....
Never called Rodney evil. I picked out melter and noobz from the very start mooch I jumped on while gn80 was just counterproductive and may as well have been evil

Remove this Banner Ad

Back