Werewolf Twin Peaks Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Clearly I do
Everyone gets their chance to get screwed over in this game. Luck is a huge part of it, and at times the smallest, unrelated, nothing post is jumped on and that's the end of that. I had a Vamp game a little while ago where I was just about in a brilliant position and got shot down by a total stab in the dark while I had a three hour drive with no chance to respond until it was all over.

Well, that was certainly closer than expected at the end! Tell you one thing, DJ was actually very close to doing it (yeah, decided that he should have a fair shot at getting the ring back) came up 2nd on my list (He did get the diary back, so I made something interesting out of that, especially once he confirmed Nakia.

It was indeed all a ploy to snipe one at the very end, and well, didn't DJ do well in that regard? He got rid of all of the roles in the end.

But yeah, cheers to Bet on Blue for a great game!

BD would've been my pick for Best On Ground, was impressed with his work from the Dead PM
DJ would be 2nd
And for 3rd... I'll give it to FK, he's really had some belters in the games I've been involved in!

oh my god

All i am saying is: I'm dishing out as much attitude as you (next to nothing) AND thanks for the advice, but I don't need it. That's it. If anyone needs a lesson out of what you preach, it's you.

Right.. you were dishing next to no attitude. If you say so bud.

Well, that was certainly closer than expected at the end! Tell you one thing, DJ was actually very close to doing it (yeah, decided that he should have a fair shot at getting the ring back) came up 2nd on my list (He did get the diary back, so I made something interesting out of that, especially once he confirmed Nakia.

It was indeed all a ploy to snipe one at the very end, and well, didn't DJ do well in that regard? He got rid of all of the roles in the end.

But yeah, cheers to Bet on Blue for a great game!

BD would've been my pick for Best On Ground, was impressed with his work from the Dead PM
DJ would be 2nd
And for 3rd... I'll give it to FK, he's really had some belters in the games I've been involved in!
can't argue with those votes. thought noobz did pretty well too

Right.. you were dishing next to no attitude. If you say so bud.

Sorry you took it that way. Now let's let it go.

Mate is was a ploy. All part of the act. Not surprised you're the only one to bring it up as everyone else got it.

Just talking about s**t like this mate. Unneeded. Don't think I'm reading into things that aren't there. But yeah maybe time to move on. Next time keep that in mind though.

Just talking about s**t like this mate. Unneeded. Don't think I'm reading into things that aren't there. But yeah maybe time to move on. Next time keep that in mind though.

I sure will, as long as you do the same :)

Hey Dapper, if you want to sook about evil throwing evil under the bus maybe don't seer evil then kill them at night.

not sure i'm giving any more attitude than you're dishing up tbh

i mean, you could have just left it. I knew exactly what i was doing.
So did I and I was powerless to stop it.

It was a brilliant - and the only - tactic you had left.

So did I and I was powerless to stop it.

It was a brilliant - and the only - tactic you had left.

I expected you to f me up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, he seems in a mood, but keeps insisting he isn't. Oh well!

I really do apologise. The whole game just went to my head.

I really do apologise. The whole game just went to my head.

All good, nothing against you. Sooking was probably a strong word to use, replace with 'melt' as that was what you seemed to be going for, didn't mean to convey any attitude with it. Was just questioning the whole evil ******* evil thing when you'd done it. If it was all a ploy then fair enough well done on making it through the phase.

I do think players need to come round to the notion that evil killing other evil at night is a bit of a waste.

It is.

Golumless sorry for killing you, I missed a couple of your posts on day 1 so thought you'd only voted and left.

Haha all good. I can take a death if it's due to scaring the s**t out of a vigilante :p

Previously on Twin Peaks:

(A skim read of the Dead PM by request).

Dwarf or brahj?
Jean Renault (Alpha Wereboncer) Elton Johns Wig

Jacques Renault (Junior Wereboncer) Red Mist

Bernard Renault (Wereboncer) DapperJong

Blackie (Blackmailer) The_Reaper

Damn, a lot of future premature deaths here.
brahj. bd took no action (on purpose)
You guys are stupid for killing a villager.
Weird of R2M to recruit me. You'd think I'd be one of the worst recruitment options after the night
Oh, look. SM was in the firm that killed me.:rolleyes:
Lol HM Joe isn't playing
I'm liking HM's work. Too bad he might get picked on.
Now is the exact time to kill Bob for the first time though, whilst nobody has revealed.

Hitting any of the big bads (Alphas, SK, Vamp) is exactly when you want to come out as seer.
It's just too hard for that to happen.

Thing is, seers don't win. It's basically the PM of death. Come out now, get Dogs lynched, hope for the amulet/doctor for a couple of free nights.

That Mafia PM with Mooch would be hilarious right now.

When BRAB was going at me a couple of games back the one thing I knew was that he'd seered me but I knew I couldn't do anything about it.
Jesus, that was a crazy phase.

Really enjoying some of the additions in this game.
Pretty much all the anti GN80 wagon have roles.....
You actually fingered a couple of evil there HM. Just didn't get support to drive one to lynch.

Everyone gets their chance to get screwed over in this game. Luck is a huge part of it, and at times the smallest, unrelated, nothing post is jumped on and that's the end of that. I had a Vamp game a little while ago where I was just about in a brilliant position and got shot down by a total stab in the dark while I had a three hour drive with no chance to respond until it was all over.
Very grateful we had your cool head to run the village during this game. I would have no idea what to do if you hadn't come out as a flog and Nakia hadn't been confirmed good as well.

Last edited:
Bugger, I was going to get the amulet but melter wet himself so we gave it to him.
Well, 2 out of 3 anin't bad (BoB knows what I'm talking about. Pity I didn't get either of the random/nominated BOB (probably for the best it was random).

I knew Melter and Mooch were in cahoots. I did warn the vig to put one there for Mooch now that he's exposed.

Still... EJW... He's gonna get a belting, that's for sure, lol.

Sante's situation a bit weird. I pretty much had him as 100% villager all things considered.

Seriously, R2M's record. He either is villager, or gets a great role, I wish I had his luck!

What did people think of the subtle messaging I did, did I make a fool of myself or what?
I'm guessing EJW killed me because it was random, yes?
Nah, he rates your analytical skills.
I'm flattered at the very least! Though it would be nice to see D2 more often. Only 2 out of 6 games, lol.

Oh and ******* brahj. :mad:
What is Nakia playing at? Or is he trying to make evil think he only has one so he can spring an extra gun later?
That's exactly it. No one's aware of the ruling about giving it to a dead man otherwise! It's up to the gun recipient to realise what had happened and keep it a secret!

Also, DJ burned me real good, he did. Then again, my record is crummy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back