Matchday 37

What is the No.1 thing your club needs this summer?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

4-0 to City? 0-3 to Spurs at home? Have you seen us play (them)?

I expect it to be tight against City. There's just something about them that even now, whenever we play them, I don't see the billion pound club, I still see that mid-table club that they used to be. At least that is what it feels like when we play them'.

With Kompany involved, it will be very tight!

Me too. What a whirlwind couple of seasons.
Can't even remember what I said at the start of the season on the podcast, but definitely did not expect to be contending for the title so soon.

:hearts: Antonio

Can't even remember what I said at the start of the season on the podcast, but definitely did not expect to be contending for the title so soon.

:hearts: Antonio

Yeah, i was thinking we could maybe finish top 2 if all went right but jeez its looking like we blew that out of the water.

Conte has been a breath of fresh air.

Mamadou Sakho shortlisted for Crystal Palace Player of the Year
After 8 games

Got Saturday off so I'll be getting up early.

To answer the poll we'll need a new striker when Costa leaves. Lukaku, Belotti or Morata seems the rumours.

As a neutral those options are all below Costas level - nobody there has the hunger Costa possess, he also presses well which someone like Lukaku who has been quoted as 70 million does not do. Morata does not even start at Real Madrid and dealing with Torino would be a hard ask, there president is a pain in the ass

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a neutral those options are all below Costas level - nobody there has the hunger Costa possess, he also presses well which someone like Lukaku who has been quoted as 70 million does not do. Morata does not even start at Real Madrid and dealing with Torino would be a hard ask, there president is a pain in the ass
Starting at Real is quite difficult.

Back