Autopsy Rd 13 2017: Sydney v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Rucks were the key. Well done Saminkers.

Oh and the fact I put down my phone at half time and screamed at the tv for an hour. Big factor in the turnaround.

And thank you Gaz. A great big game moment. I hope you get some love from our board!!!

Season on moles!!!

Jones was terrible as well.

Disagree He's still finding his limits as a player and I hope he continues to do so. Looked clean with hands and always had the strength to get the disposal out to avoid giving away a free. A few over the shoulder handballs and showed some 360 vision. Nailed some ball. Will take his game

Disagree He's still finding his limits as a player and I hope he continues to do so. Looked clean with hands and always had the strength to get the disposal out to avoid giving away a free. A few over the shoulder handballs and showed some 360 vision. Nailed some ball. Will take his game
Agree with everything thing you say but i do think his decision making can really let him down.

One thing of note was how Lloyd and Jones both turned negated first halves into fantastic second half performances.

Amd JPK. I THINK I NEED TO SET UP A SHRINE AND BEGIN PRAYING TO THIS INTERVENTIONIST GOD.

whoops. Caps. Oh **** it!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When we look at them first they are only 18 years of age, however, two videos of players have stood out to me when the Swans post them after they have been drafted.Those two, Hanneberry for an unbelievable attack of the ball and an ability to stay over it...and Newman who looked the goods at first sight with his lethal left foot. Add an added feature of tackling pressure and the ability to turn up, like Barlow (Fremantle and Brisbane) at his best, in the middle of an attacking play has been a highlight for me.
Got a taste ,then dropped, decided he didn't accept that and we now have a ten year player.
Heeney set the tone at the start of the third quarter. Cannot agree this was his breakout game...that happened last week and he continued on today.

Sinclair shouldn't be dropped for Tippett

Marsh should be dropped for Aliir

Jack looks to be on his last legs

Jack should play forward more, ill wait and see how we goes over a few weeks, he looks better than earlier in the year at least

Sinclair shouldn't be dropped for Tippett

Marsh should be dropped for Aliir

Jack looks to be on his last legs
Tippett may come back for Franklin, but only on that scenario.
Marsh and Jack were great....don't all haver to be best on ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back