Has Jordan De Goey announced himself?

Remove this Banner Ad

Always dangerous making a thread like this after a breakout game. Leave yourself well and truly open the following week.
I have no doubt he'll become a very good player. Has it in him.

This thread will be bumped when he takes it to the next level.

Making threads like this about your own players after one game is bad enough, complaining when they backfire the following week is even worse, but threatening to bump it down the track just takes the cake. :$
Sorry for posting about footy on a footy forum.

Where have I complained?

Let's just keep it all negative and head over to the Buckley thread then.

You know for a supporter of a side that's had nothing but negativity around it in recent years, you'd think someone like you would appreciate a genuine footy discussion about a footy player instead of negative BS and trolling.

Where have I complained?

You know for a supporter of a side that's had nothing but negativity around it in recent years, you'd think someone like you would appreciate a genuine footy discussion about a footy player instead of negative BS and trolling.

In recent years? It hasn't stopped, the rabid bullshit I heard from Pies supporters today was right up there with the best of it over the years.

But what genuine discussion is there really to be had? No he hasn't announce himself on the back of a single quality performance. Fin. Wait until he strings it together for even half a season before pulling the trigger on something like this. If you want to play the speculation game then keep it on the Collingwood board where it might actually spark some interest in discussion.

In recent years? It hasn't stopped, the rabid bullshit I heard from Pies supporters today was right up there with the best of it over the years.

But what genuine discussion is there really to be had? No he hasn't announce himself on the back of a single quality performance. Fin. Wait until he strings it together for even half a season before pulling the trigger on something like this. If you want to play the speculation game then keep it on the Collingwood board where it might actually spark some interest in discussion.
Mate, you sound like you've been scarred. Take a deep breath.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't rate him much. Will need to prove himself. Remember when Fasolo played a great ANZAC game all those years ago and
every Pies fan crowing on how he was going to be a star? Well that didn't really go to plan now did it.

Always a bit premature when people have high expectations after only a few good games. At nearly 50 games
he should have had an impact earlier. Time will tell. Just remember that Cloke took 6 seasons to kick 40 goals. He was a spud
that everyone was suggesting that he would be a star. Had only 3 decent seasons in his whole career so far.

Where have I complained?

Years??

More like decades.

Well done JDG, match-winning performance against the Eagles.

Pies nowhere near winning without his second half. Icing on the cake with the match saving tackle to set Collingwood up for the winner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back