Autopsy Seen this before - Pies lose again

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was an ok effort. Really lacked polish, which is explained by Pendles and Wells being out.

We were beaten in the ruck, but that's explained by Grundy being out. Couldve done with greenwoods physicality in the centre as well, while Varcoes influence is also underrated.

We didnt stop trying... But just didn't have enough class to challenge.

A very poor first half cost us. That's being the tale for many games this year

eh typical Collingwood game for 2017. Generally eye cancer. Some flashes of brilliance. Nowhere near good enough.
PIES ALMOST EVEN CLANGER COUNT IN SECOND HALF REVIVAL...

FINAL CLANGER COUNT (FCC):
COLL 55 defeated PA 50

CLANGER LEADERS -
Thomas - 6
Howe, Elliott - 5
Crisp, Scharenberg, WHE - 4

SPECIAL MENTION -
Blair - 3 (plus 1 goal and 1 goal assist, from 6 total possessions).

ODD FACT -
Thomas and Crisp had all of theirs by half time.

Can't help but laugh at the idea of a team with a forward line crying out for a dangerous crumbling forward not finding a spot for Kirby.

Laughable.

Also, screw key position. Our number 1 priority this off season should be 2 quality small defenders.

Could say same as Fasolo and Brown. Never really saw them

I wouldn't think Brown was expected to even play games this year. He's a tiny 19 year old, his body isn't ready.

Fasolo's bad games are disgusting and he has much more bad games than good games.

Aish is just consistently invisible at senior level, still haven't seen him play a good game for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't think Brown was expected to even play games this year. He's a tiny 19 year old, his body isn't ready.

Fasolo's bad games are disgusting and he has much more bad games than good games.

Aish is just consistently invisible at senior level, still haven't seen him play a good game for us.

So we just Tell Aish to stay in SA and Never Come Back to Collingwood as I am a better player then Aish

Not sure what everyone was expecting with the outs we had.

Blair: I know everyone says it every week, but Brown has gone past him and if we are fit, he isn't even an Emergency, so i'd delist him.
Aish: I'd try to include him in a trade to the Crows for Lever, pick 6 and Aish. Fingers crossed they take it.
Fasolo: He needs a rest, that was his worst game for the year, i'd bring Kirby in for him for 2 weeks, give him a taste, even if he is too unfit, it should inspire him to get in shape for 2018.
Cox: I'd keep him as back up ruckman/forward and play we never use him.
Reid: Best game forward, makes me think recruit Lever to keep Reid forward is our best option now.
DeGoey: 70% mid, 30% forward.
Phillips: I think he is a fringe player when you get Pendlebury, Wells, Greenwood, Wills back.

I can handle the turnovers from Maynard, Langdon, Crisp. I love there attack on the ball, and more often than no they do good things.
Expected that margain before the game, and that first quarter really hurt us.
Sign bucks for 2 years and move on.

Can't help but laugh at the idea of a team with a forward line crying out for a dangerous crumbling forward not finding a spot for Kirby.

Laughable.

Also, screw key position. Our number 1 priority this off season should be 2 quality small defenders.

I reckon we could find a small defender for a cheap trade or in the draft.

Not sure what everyone was expecting with the outs we had.

Blair: I know everyone says it every week, but Brown has gone past him and if we are fit, he isn't even an Emergency, so i'd delist him.
Aish: I'd try to include him in a trade to the Crows for Lever, pick 6 and Aish. Fingers crossed they take it.
Fasolo: He needs a rest, that was his worst game for the year, i'd bring Kirby in for him for 2 weeks, give him a taste, even if he is too unfit, it should inspire him to get in shape for 2018.
Cox: I'd keep him as back up ruckman/forward and play we never use him.
Reid: Best game forward, makes me think recruit Lever to keep Reid forward is our best option now.
DeGoey: 70% mid, 30% forward.
Phillips: I think he is a fringe player when you get Pendlebury, Wells, Greenwood, Wills back.

I can handle the turnovers from Maynard, Langdon, Crisp. I love there attack on the ball, and more often than no they do good things.
Expected that margain before the game, and that first quarter really hurt us.
Sign bucks for 2 years and move on.

I thought it was an ok effort. Really lacked polish, which is explained by Pendles and Wells being out.

We were beaten in the ruck, but that's explained by Grundy being out. Couldve done with greenwoods physicality in the centre as well, while Varcoes influence is also underrated.

We didnt stop trying... But just didn't have enough class to challenge.

A very poor first half cost us. That's being the tale for many games this year

Shouldn't be relying on 2 30 year olds as the only semblance of class in your 22.

We have gone after too many players with erratic disposal. Even Treloar is erratic.

26 years old isn't he? If he didn't have the novelty factor and was your average joe from coburg he wouldn't even be an AFL player.

We were only competitive when Darcy was in the ruck because he made Ryder accountable, constantly crashed packs he was in and knows how to play

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

In 2016 we came 12th in the AFL at the end of the season with 9 wins. I cannot see us winning either of the next 2 games against Geelong or Melbourne, respectively. If that does occur then we end up at best 13th on the ladder and so another year of decline. So how can anybody justify Buckley keeping his job after 6 years? Or does the club simply succumb to the orchestrated media campaign that Nathan is a good bloke who conducts good press conferences & apparently has thw players playing for him? Therefore he should be automatically be re-appointed not for 1 year as that would unfair but for at least 2, if not 3. I am totally mystified. Where is the logic? As the Gold Coast chairman put it so succinctly last week, it is all about wins versus losses! But what would I know.

LETS F**K AISH AS HE THE WORST F**KING PLAYER TO EVER PLAY FOR F**KING COLLINGWOOD.

ANYONE ON THIS BOARD IS 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% Better
AISH IS THE BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME AND BUCKLEY IS MISS MANAGING HIM!!!

Mason Cox isn't an AFL standard footballer. Constantly towelled in the middle of the ground when he was there.

Alright tap work but once the ball hits the deck he provides nothing

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Some of his tap work was nice, but he doesn't provide the influence of Grundy around the ground. Even though it was Cox's first match as number one ruck like White he's always going to have limitations in his game. Really it's bizarre that we went into the season just those two as AFL ready back ups to Grundy. Thankfully Grundy only missed two games this year, otherwise it would have been an even longer season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back