Prediction 2017 All-Australian Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Who ever mentioned anything about Jarman Impey? You should be more concerned about if Sloane doesn't get up, who will get it out of the centre with only handballers.

Easy, handball to an outside player.

Which in turn is a much better result then a hack kick from the center.

How did Yeo and McGovern make this team? Ahhhhhh Jakovich is a selector.
Gov was deserving as basically never beaten in a marking contest.

I had Yeo just out of my team, so he is one you could argue either way on the fringe.

:rolleyes:
2017 Season
Matt Crouch 295 Kicks [22]

Brad Ebert 283 Kicks [22]
Oliver Wines 275 Kicks [22]
Travis Boak 213 Kicks [21]
SPP 172 Kicks [21]

It's almost like all of the Port players in this list, weren't good enough to be AA!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Tom put more effort into it than Clint
21122545_1569424229779963_560213463040829830_o.jpg

It's like she's embarrassed about his "tie"

I suppose at least he hung around to talk to the police.

giphy.gif

While the AA selectors love to shoehorn in extra midfielders into the side via the wings and forward pockets/flanks, do they ever do the same for the backline? If push came to shove, would anyone ever actually pick Laird, Hibberd, Docherty or Yeo to play ahead of Sloane if a back pocket/flank was the last position to be filled?

While the AA selectors love to shoehorn in extra midfielders into the side via the wings and forward pockets/flanks, do they ever do the same for the backline? If push came to shove, would anyone ever actually pick Laird, Hibberd, Docherty or Yeo to play ahead of Sloane if a back pocket/flank was the last position to be filled?
Laird should have been AA last year. He earnt it this year.

Like I have said in other posts, Melbourne are 12 months behind. Shiel deserved an AA spot last year. Was great last year. His year this year hasn't been anywhere near as good.

Completely agree with this. Shiel was great last year and should've been AA but was snubbed. He took a step back this year but is somehow named AA ahead of Sloane and Kennedy who were much more deserving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back