NFL 2017 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I feel like we're sleeping on the Lions a bit. If they're making plays on D they'll be good
People are only sleeping on the Lions because they cant win in January.

Its hard to buy into a team if you cant trust them to win in the playoffs. once they show they can win a playoff game people will jump on them. Like the Tigers in the AFL, before lastweek even fans had a hard time trusting them to win in the finals.

Good game in some ways. It needed a team to step up and make plays to win and Detroit was that team.

The Giants offense didn't look hopeless just didn't get things working. I don't thin Eli had enough time to make the right plays due to poor blocking.

People are only sleeping on the Lions because they cant win in January.

Its hard to buy into a team if you cant trust them to win in the playoffs. once they show they can win a playoff game people will jump on them. Like the Tigers in the AFL, before lastweek even fans had a hard time trusting them to win in the finals.
^This^

1 playoff win in last 60 years, you can't ignore.

Ex Giants and useless Right Tackle...now a Raider:
RT Marshall Newhouse has not allowed a single quarterback pressure, per @PFF. No sacks, no hits, no hurries in 62 pass blocking snaps

Ex Giants and useless Right Tackle...now a Raider:

He was a Packer first, and one of TT's worst draft picks ever. I think he spent time at the Jags or Ravens before the Giants.

Well if he gave up sacks like he did everywhere else, someone in Oakland would of killed him, especially if he got Carr injured on a blown block.
We just gave the bloke who missed the block that injured him last year a contract extension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solid road win. Didn't s**t the bed on MNF so that's always a positive.

Lions/Falcons will be a good one next week.
Should be a cracker. Davis was twice the player than his debut last week. Need to piss Robinson off though, ******* liability.

Eagles defensive line against the Giants offensive line next week should be a bloodbath.

Sadly the reverse is also likely to be true unless the Iggles OLine improves. Only difference is young Wentzablelicious is more mobile than statue Eli...

Should be a cracker. Davis was twice the player than his debut last week. Need to piss Robinson off though, ******* liability.
Davis is a beast.

How dfaq was Robinson 2nd overall in the draft? Absolute garbage and drive killa. How far away is Decker?

Joe Thomas 10,000 consecutive snaps....that is ******* insane!!
So many times he could have just said **** that i'm taking a play off.
What a legend

Seems to me like old and slow QBs are kept around for being gun pocket passers.

If the O line is too weak and the pocket collapses the lack of leg speed becomes a huge issue.

Maybe the Detroit pocket was collapsing too but we don't notice it as much because Stafford was scrambling so well.

I'm not keen to jump on the Lions bandwagon any time soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back