Votes: 26 19.3%
  • We're cursed

Votes: 41 30.4%
  • We're number one!

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll always be a crows fan. Blaming the result on your loyalty on it isn't right.
We will be back here next year I have no doubt win or lose.

I agree what your saying, I think like a lot of us we say those things, but all of us will be here over summer and in the new year. Its what we do, its the way we roll.

I wouldn’t be so sure

GWS is the dream match up for us. Twice this season we've proven that we have their measure, dispatching them comfortably (and the final is significant, seeing they put a serious amount of work in and we spent most of the game at 21 men).

The only difference is the ground, but is a ground worth a 35-50 point turn around? Rather unlikely.

(Not that it matters too much, I also expect Richmond to also beat them comfortably seeing I just can't picture them being any more then a losing preliminary finalist).

Last edited:
Can't wait. Only one more sleep before I can say "Only one more sleep"

Whoever starts the gameday thread, please ffs give it a memorable title it deserves one.

I love Terminator 2: Judgement Day. Lets face it, if we lose its going to be like an apocalyptic event in here.:(:'(

There will be some posters doing this at the end of the game if we lose.:p

7wcPk9y.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck, mate. May the Footy Gods smile upon you.

Thanks mate. Fingers crossed. Either way, as long as we get over the line Im stoked.

Maybe with Danger on his knees crying at the final siren would be perfect. Imagine seeing that on a big screen with surround sound.

Somethings money cant buy.

Well here's my little journey-to-the-prelim story...

Since Sun I've been suffering from chickenpox which I can tell you is way worse as an adult than as a kid.

It's been a crap week, I've spent the entire week in bed sleeping with a fever with short breaks to read BF or watch a YouTube clip.

I'm still contagious until all the sores become scabs (and there's hundreds of them - I seriously look like something out of The Walking Dead..) which apparently takes 5-7 (or maybe 10) days...

So doing the maths, I'm hoping that the bare 5 days from Sun to Fri is enough to enable me to get out of bed and enjoy my $150 tickets

So thanks for giving me something to read this week and fingers crossed I make it :thumbsu:

Since Sun I've been suffering from chickenpox which I can tell you is way worse as an adult than as a kid.

It's been a crap week, I've spent the entire week in bed sleeping with a fever with short breaks to read BF or watch a YouTube clip.

I'm still contagious until all the sores become scabs (and there's hundreds of them - I seriously look like something out of The Walking Dead..) which apparently takes 5-7 (or maybe 10) days...

So doing the maths, I'm hoping that the bare 5 days from Sun to Fri is enough to enable me to get out of bed and enjoy my $150 tickets

So thanks for giving me something to read this week and fingers crossed I make it :thumbsu:
All the best. Had a terrible cough and sore throat.

I am currently coughing up clag from Primary School its been that persistent. Annoyed. I may not be able to yell loud but I will be there. I was there with pneumonia at a Hawks game so a little pleurisy wont stop me.

Tell them in your section your infected. You will clear an entire row.:p

All the best. Had a terrible cough and sore throat.

I am currently coughing up clag from Primary School its been that persistent. Annoyed. I may not be able to yell loud but I will be there. I was there with pneumonia at a Hawks game so a little pleurisy wont stop me.

Should be a warm day on Friday to help the recovery. This is one game where unless your dying you rock up.

You will be fine, positive affirmations. The excitement of game day will get you over the line. Im happy that your going.

Those old dears never heard of the internet...going to be very pissed when they all get snapped up online.

Probably whats worst is that they will probably be paying in cash for the tickets hence increasing the time to make sure that those in the queue have zero chance of getting any tickets.

Probably whats worst is that they will probably be paying in cash for the tickets hence increasing the time to make sure that those in the queue have zero chance of getting any tickets.
With old $1 and $2 notes

Back