The Crow Bot Stance Is All About Intimidation... Here's How You Beat It

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you holding up bud? You were ever so convinced Adelaide would s**t it in. If you need someone to talk to don't be afraid to shoot me off a pm.

Thanks for your condescending concern.

I'm holding up ok. Thanks for your offer but I'll be fine.

Perhaps go and enjoy a deserved win rather than chasing up every crows fan who was willing to back their side in.

Perhaps go and enjoy a deserved win rather than chasing up every crows fan who was willing to back their side in.
I just want to make sure you're doing well, you were so certain we stood no chance against the rampaging Adelaide crows, that type of crushing defeat can do some ever lasting damage.

I just want to make sure you're doing well, you were so certain we stood no chance against the rampaging Adelaide crows, that type of crushing defeat can do some ever lasting damage.
I'd love to see the mommys boys play a GF in Adelaide or Perth...neutral ground of course...it'll never happen because they've got it locked in at the G for the next 27 years...soft c&cks! Don't worry we'll give you 35% of the tickets so it's a level playing field. P@ss weak!

I'd love to see the mommys boys play a GF in Adelaide or Perth...neutral ground of course...it'll never happen because they've got it locked in at the G for the next 27 years...soft c&cks! Don't worry we'll give you 35% of the tickets so it's a level playing field. P@ss weak!
5a2e7bb92362fc774b9b637344d92642.jpg

Pretty sure I read Pyke say it was to ensure that we are switched on because we have been notoriously slow starters all season and I'm pretty sure we won all 3 1st quarters in the finals.

I think it's time we all moved on though. Seriously.

I'm surprised to see so many Richmond supporters on big footy at the moment. If we won on Saturday, big footy wouldn't see me for a week at least lol

Psychology is a funny thing.

I remember watching Rafa talk about his pre game rituals during an Australian Open thinking "you are a ****ing idiot for advertising your superstitions like that"

One of which was that he absolutely could not leave the bench to start the game until his opponent had.

Sure enough in his next game I watched Thomas Berdich closely as he just sat on the players bench staring forward, not even flinching. They both sat there with the commentators questioning what they were waiting for, but I knew full on what was going on.

Rafa got uncomfortable, left the bench early and went on to lose the game. Berdich head****ed him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all good bud, just a bit of fun, at least you guys still have that power stance to look back on!

Maybe next time try not to act like a downright flog, it eventually comes back to bite ya on the bum. :)
Most ironic paragraph ever at the end there.

I'm surprised to see so many Richmond supporters on big footy at the moment. If we won on Saturday, big footy wouldn't see me for a week at least lol
Not all of us need to drink for days on end, can also celebrate whilst being sober believe it or not as well.

Most ironic paragraph ever at the end there.
BTs Nana knows he/she was going to cop it, gave us Tiger supporters absolute s**t for a whole month, I'm not going to give it to those who haven't acted like a twat towards myself or other Tigers supporters, targeting those who did act a certain way towards us.

Not all of us need to drink for days on end, can also celebrate whilst being sober believe it or not as well.
Glad to see the AFL get the result it worked for so hard.. Congratulations, and a special cheerio to Trent.. wasn't sure if you'd make it to the GF!

You seem very salty about the result. It would be good if they could alternate the venue every now and then but that's not going to happen any time soon.

I doubt Melbourne Storm fans cry about the fact they have to play grand finals in Sydney (or Broncos fans for that matter - they have an excellent record against Sydney teams in gf's).

Up until this streak, non Vic teams actually have a good record. Most neutral Vic supporters at grand finals would typically cheer for the interstate team.

Don't be salty, clearly the best team of the finals who completely dominated the 3 other top 4 teams won.

Probably should have concentrated more on being tough guys on the field than trying to win the national anthem tough guy award. Glad their faux pas act made them look like a bunch of morons on the Country’s biggest stage.

I was actually more annoyed that they showed absolute disrespect for the anthem by making it all about them.

The anthem is supposed to bring us together before a game regardless of teams. Not a single Crows player looked like they ever intended to sing a word other than trying to make their own statement.

Seriously that s**t can * off.

I was actually more annoyed that they showed absolute disrespect for the anthem by making it all about them.

The anthem is supposed to bring us together before a game regardless of teams. Not a single Crows player looked like they ever intended to sing a word other than trying to make their own statement.

Seriously that s**t can **** off.
They were probably speechless that someone stole the carpets they were carrying.

We have a winning record at Subi... would suit me fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back