The Crow Bot Stance Is All About Intimidation... Here's How You Beat It

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tigers' victory was a win for everyone that doesn't want this kind of faux-macho bullshit to infiltrate the league*

* to be fair, there's plenty of faux-macho bullshit already. For the record, I don't like any of it.

It's all good bud, just a bit of fun, at least you guys still have that power stance to look back on!

Maybe next time try not to act like a downright flog, it eventually comes back to bite ya on the bum. :)

So next time I should not predict my team to win and should instead wait until after the result to claim my genius?

Thanks for the courageous life hack

I was actually more annoyed that they showed absolute disrespect for the anthem by making it all about them.

The anthem is supposed to bring us together before a game regardless of teams. Not a single Crows player looked like they ever intended to sing a word other than trying to make their own statement.

Seriously that s**t can **** off.

Be as annoyed as you like but freedom is a value of this country. Getting angry about people exercising freedom makes you an enemy of freedom.

They didn't talk through it, they didn't move through it and it's pretty disgusting that you would try to tell them what they were thinking during the anthem.

If you are looking for a script for everyone to follow during the anthem, I hear North Korean weather isn't too bad this time of year.

I'd love to see the mommys boys play a GF in Adelaide or Perth...neutral ground of course...it'll never happen because they've got it locked in at the G for the next 27 years...soft c&cks! Don't worry we'll give you 35% of the tickets so it's a level playing field. P@ss weak!
Lol.
If you're too soft for the VFL/AFL (and it sounds like you are) stick to the local league. It was your clubs choice to join the VFL. No one forced you.

Last edited:
The Crows Stance

skiing_downhill_1_edit.jpg

Weak.

Be as annoyed as you like but freedom is a value of this country. Getting angry about people exercising freedom makes you an enemy of freedom.

They didn't talk through it, they didn't move through it and it's pretty disgusting that you would try to tell them what they were thinking during the anthem.

If you are looking for a script for everyone to follow during the anthem, I hear North Korean weather isn't too bad this time of year.
So people aren't free to be angry and criticise the behaviour of others?? Lol okay. You can't have it both ways.

By the way, please don't be angry and criticise my post or you will be an enemy of free speech

So people aren't free to be angry and criticise the behaviour of others?? Lol okay. You can't have it both ways.

By the way, please don't be angry and criticise my post or you will be an enemy of free speech

You can say what you like. That's the beauty of freedom. I'm just pointing out to you that people can do whatever they like during the anthem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back