Fyfe: currently best in the comp

Remove this Banner Ad

63% disposal Eff... and just 4 inside 50’s
No goals... no goal assists

Unfortunately it means no impact on the scoreboard. ... as a midfielder if you are not setting up goals then you are not doing your job.
Harsh but fair???

His Royce hart type marks looked great...

Last edited:

63% disposal Eff... (perspective) Dusty had 4 effective kicks from 11 for the game. It was 2 from 9 at one stage!
and just 4 inside 50’s, behind only 4 players
No goals... like 29 others (11 Tigs)
no goal assists... like 32 others (13 Tigs)

Unfortunately it means no impact on the scoreboard. ... as a midfielder if you are not setting up goals than you are not doing your job. 5 score involvements
Harsh but fair??? He is a ruckman ffs, what else is he supposed to do!!!

His Royce hart type marks looked great...

It's silly to think he wasnt the best on ground!

Normally the margin is less at 3/4 time. You kicked your lowest ever score... yet he was so influential??????
Well your own coach gave him the full 10 votes so i guess he must ve thought he had some influence.
Think hes a little more qualified to pass judgement than some nut on the internet

The coach needs to utilise him where he is most effective... I don’t think he hurt us at all.
It’s my opinion ... a 77 point thrashing is the most telling evidence.

I'd say 10 coaches votes is more telling evidence.

Fyfe is one of 22 players. The fact that his team is rubbish does not take away from the fact he schooled your boys.

Well your own coach gave him the full 10 votes so i guess he must ve thought he had some influence.
Think hes a little more qualified to pass judgement than some nut on the internet

I’d wouldn’t get me started on Dimma

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say 10 coaches votes is more telling evidence.

Fyfe is one of 22 players. The fact that his team is rubbish does not take away from the fact he schooled your boys.

Schooled? Lol.
He played well ... but had no impact on the only stat that matters.
Freo only just lost against west coast by 8 points... they aren’t rubbish.

Just quickly, who had the best year to win their Brownlow?

Fyfe, Danger or Martin?

All of them were peaking and deserved winners but who had the best year? For mine, Fyfe and Dusty are very close with Danger slightly less.

Who can do it again? Looks like all of them to me but so far this year Fyfe would be ahead. I wouldn't be surprised if Dusty had a weeks rest this week but it isn't his style. Not at his best atm. Danger is always dangerous.

Just quickly, who had the best year to win their Brownlow?

Fyfe, Danger or Martin?

All of them were peaking and deserved winners but who had the best year? For mine, Fyfe and Dusty are very close with Danger slightly less.

Who can do it again? Looks like all of them to me but so far this year Fyfe would be ahead. I wouldn't be surprised if Dusty had a weeks rest this week but it isn't his style. Not at his best atm. Danger is always dangerous.
Fyfe's peak was much higher but his year overall was weaker due to the unfortunate injury.

That he still won the Brownlow is a testament to just how unbelievable he was up until that point.

Danger a bit below Fyfe and Martin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back