Fyfe: currently best in the comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Well you didn’t contribute to any wins if you don’t play. No one gets rewarded for not doing anything. Maybe you are a leftist, I don’t know but real world is like that to.

You said "ecerybody else are not good enough", that's exactly what you said. Not another thing but that they weren't good enough...

Here in the real world where we hide behind an alias on the interwebz :drunk:

Last edited:

and as we all know, the Brownlow is all about one game, not this consistency over a full season stuff.

Fyfe predicted to have at least 15 votes after 8 rounds. You do the math.

and as we all know, the Brownlow is all about one game, not this consistency over a full season stuff.
I think the point is that Fyfe is a much better player than Macrae and whether he polls highly in the Brownlow doesn't affect the 'best player in the game' discussion much. Unless people think the Brownlow winner is automatically the best player in the comp.

Fyfe predicted to have at least 15 votes after 8 rounds. You do the math.
Oh, he's 'predicted' to? That settles it then, guess he has it in the bag.

I think the point is that Fyfe is a much better player than Macrae and whether he polls highly in the Brownlow doesn't affect the 'best player in the game' discussion much. Unless people think the Brownlow winner is automatically the best player in the comp.
I wouldn't say he's much better, or certainly not as much as you Fremantle supporters seem to think.

But hey, it's pretty clear you wanna pump your boys up in front of oppo supporters as much as possible. Keep going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back