Fyfe: currently best in the comp

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s the modern day version of Anthony Koutoufides.

Shame Kouta only had a few seasons as a topline midfielder. Doing his knee and then subsequently playing in a dreadful team really slowed him down.

Fyfe could conceivably dominate the competition for another 5 years.

Well we already knew Dimma was going to after his press conference.
Funny, Dimma and Ross didn't give Freo players any other votes yet Robert Walls gave all of his votes to Freo players.

I don't know why other than Walls is an idiot. I mean Neale and Sandi had good games but not vote worthy and no one else for Freo deserved any votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we already knew Dimma was going to after his press conference.
Funny, Dimma and Ross didn't give Freo players any other votes yet Robert Walls gave all of his votes to Freo players.
pretty sure both ross lyon and hardwick would like to head butt that fool walls next time they cross paths. :eek:

This is an example of why conferences would suck. here is a guy people want to see playing live. Buddy is another one. Dusty, danger and ablett too. imagine if a conference structure meant he never played in your city, year after year. would suck

He's had 3 best on grounds (vs Suns, vs Dogs and vs Tigers yesterday) and should have polled against Essendon and West Coast. Played Poorly against Port round 1 and was only average against Giants.

Whether the umpires vote that way is another question but I'd have him on 13 after 7.

No chance against The Eagles, wasnt in the top 8 that day!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back