Autopsy 2018 Rd 17 Kreuzer out early, another terrible loss

Remove this Banner Ad

As a Fitzroy supporter who turned to Richmond in 1997 after my club was booted out, Then supporting a team that was junk until the last 18 months.. so i consider myself one of the most longest suffering fans ever... Fitzroy to Richmond , I know exactly how crap it feels and i know it wont be too long before we are back down again but i truly think these days just firing the coach is not the answer.. It just takes time for that certain group to finally click and it all comes together.. I hope you blokes dont trade away your #1 pick and get another young gun on board as Richmond have proven.. you dont need a team full of superstars, Just 2-3 stars and the rest all doing their roles and it can come together.. Tigers stuck fat with Hardwick and it paid off despite people always saying to sack him.. Bolton seems like a pretty smart bloke and i would imagine he certainly has Clarkson offering advice etc.. You blokes legit have 4-5 elite players once all fit and firing!
Toddski

So we have been critical of the club all year and you somehow believe that we are the delusional ones?

Hahah you're making yourself look really silly mate. You already do a great job of that but choosing to pick an argument with me and the rational posters on this board after what we are witnessing is truly a new level of stupidity, even for you.

Do tell, how in any way, have us objective posters been proven incorrect this year? I'll wait.
Mate. Calling yourself objective is such a crock of s**t. You’re just like everyone else here, Subjective. To think you’re actually objective just makes you as delusional as you claim others are.

Your opinion on the club and anyone else’s are subjective.

Objective posters, interesting description

Mate, yes we are objective posters, we praise and cheer on our players and club when they do something good and we criticise and point out things we they do something bad.

we don’t have an axe to grind against the club, being objective means calling out the bad with the good, and for as long as I can remember our club has only fished out bad.

We don’t like to stick our heads in the sand like posters like you do, and act like everything will be ok if we just accept the crap being dished out on a weekly basis because you know, this 66 game rebuild wasn’t really a 66 game rebuild it was more a 5-7 year rebuild lol

Some posters even like to act all superior and tell others to leave and not come back when we finally start improving, what’s funny is that the can keep trotting it this stupid line year after year knowing that even a broken clock is right twice a day lol

You literally whinge every week at people who don't share your optimism. Get real.
what do you think this place would be like if everyone thought like you? a balance is one thing but without the pushback against the likes of you and your assorted mangy crew this place would be a toilet - at least optimism comes with hope - if you have none of that, buy a colouring in book

Did like Big H’s lead up work early on.

Went out the window when Krooz went down, but he still managed to get his own footy.
should have snagged that running goal - hope he will in future, or delist?

Mate, yes we are objective posters, we praise and cheer on our players and club when they do something good and we criticise and point out things we they do something bad.

we don’t have an axe to grind against the club, being objective means calling out the bad with the good, and for as long as I can remember our club has only fished out bad.

We don’t like to stick our heads in the sand like posters like you do, and act like everything will be ok if we just accept the crap being dished out on a weekly basis because you know, this 66 game rebuild wasn’t really a 66 game rebuild it was more a 5-7 year rebuild lol

Some posters even like to act all superior and tell others to leave and not come back when we finally start improving, what’s funny is that the can keep trotting it this stupid line year after year knowing that even a broken clock is right twice a day lol
That’s not objectivism. Some of you need a dictionary.

what do you think this place would be like if everyone thought like you? a balance is one thing but without the pushback against the likes of you and your assorted mangy crew this place would be a toilet - at least optimism comes with hope - if you have none of that, buy a colouring in book

Here’s an idea, get the club to stop playing like a toilet and maybe then this place will be a cheerful and supportive as you want it.

Sage.jpg
And a sprig of basil leaves to you too, sir!

I'm not confused, you're confused...

That’s not objectivism. Some of you need a dictionary.

Objective is seeing things for what they are, not letting biases cloud your judgement.

I love Carlton, have my whole life but I don’t let the love of my club cloud the judgement of just how many things the club is doing wrong right now.

You on the other hand, prefer to stick your heads in the sand and ignore all the crap being dished out, from medical team to fitness team, to coaching team to nearly every aspect of the club, even marketing team as evidenced by those god awful jumpers this week

I am not laughing.

The blues have some serious young talent. You're a few years and a bit of careful recruiting away from being GWSish.
see? see? you knobs, you recalcitrants, you transitionals, you gaspers, you fish-heads...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Objective is seeing things for what they are, not letting biases cloud your judgement.

I love Carlton, have my whole life but I don’t let the love of my club cloud the judgement of just how many things the club is doing wrong right now.

You on the other hand, prefer to stick your heads in the sand and ignore all the crap being dished out, from medical team to fitness team, to coaching team to nearly every aspect of the club, even marketing team as evidenced by those god awful jumpers this week
Mate all I did was correct your use of objectivism. If you want to play the man then look at my posting history. Pretty much the first to use logical arguments to question the medical staff. Keep swinging.

Objectivism is dealing with indisputable facts. You’re a liar if you can say you talk about Carlton with no emotion.

What did people think of Garlett's performance?

While I didn't think he was particularly effective, he did seem to involve himself in contested situations a lot more.

What’s noticeable at the ground is how much ground he covers, it’s easy to see why he once ran a 15 beep at the combine. If he were playing the same position at Richmond, he would be looking much better and kicking more goals than he has with us.

One thing I would like to see more of is tackles and pressure acts. For a guy that is quick and covers so much ground, he should be able to do more tackling than he does. His tackle numbers is his second season at Gold Coast were good, at 5 per game, so maybe he’s lost confidence in his shoulders a bit.

Mate all I did was correct your use of objectivism. If you want to play the man then look at my posting history. Pretty much the first to use logical arguments to question the medical staff. Keep swinging.

Objectivism is dealing with indisputable facts. You’re a liar if you can say you talk about Carlton with no emotion.

Oh no, I don’t claim to be completely objective when to comes to Carlton, none of us can claim to be that when we supporters of the team.

But I claim to be as objective as possible compared to other more long term posters on here who call out us ‘negative nellies’ within the context of being a supporter and within the context of the discussion we have on here.

We are weeks away from having one of if not the worst season in our record, let that sink in, in our record.
And this a decade after the dark days of our salary cap punishment lol

So you're claiming others can't be objective based in what? Do you know us personally?

You're lying if you think you know how other posters view football games. How ridiculous. Two can play the specifics game mate.

We support the club and hope it succeeds but we do not let this cloud our judgment of the facts. If you need reminding, we have won 1 game for the entire season. Those on here that repetitively blurt positive garbage in the face of potentially the worst season of any team in VFL/AFL history are the ones chained to subjectivity and delusion.

Mate. Calling yourself objective is such a crock of s**t. You’re just like everyone else here, Subjective. To think you’re actually objective just makes you as delusional as you claim others are.

Your opinion on the club and anyone else’s are subjective.

Correct ST.
An opinion is by definition subjective, because it's based on feelings and personal bias.
An objective judgement is based on facts and is uncompromised by emotion or personal opinion.
I don't think anyone who is passionate about the Blues is capable of making an unemotional assessment at this time, whether it be a positive or a negative one.

This is my first post since the game, and I honestly still don't know what to say. I am still firmly in the pro-Bolton camp, but right now this season can't end fast enough for us. I just want to fast forward to the trade period.

I do agree that a good hard look at our off-field personnel is a priority and that Bolts could really use a wise old head as a mentor. (I'd love it to be Parko, but we would need to keep him away from the ground on game day. At his age, he'd be a danger to himself, god bless him!)
But on the whole I stand by Bolts and SOS, I believe they're on the right track.

Oh no, I don’t claim to be completely objective when to comes to Carlton, none of us can claim to be that when we supporters of the team.

But I claim to be as objective as possible compared to other more long term posters on here who call out us ‘negative nellies’ within the context of being a supporter and within the context of the discussion we have on here.

We are weeks away from having one of if not the worst season in our record, let that sink in, in our record.
And this a decade after the dark days of our salary cap punishment lol

PM me mate. We have a much more rational discussion privately. No point arguing with fools. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Yeah well when the team dishes our s**t every week I can be forgiven for thinking they are playing like a toilet.
playing..........like...........a toilet............

Remove this Banner Ad

Back