News 2018 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

No seriously Caaarlton, you have pick 1 in the bag and a pp too no doubt.

You can put in a little in the last with zero risk now.. :rainbow:

Clarkson is a genius to get these Hawks into top 4!
Just do all the little things right and they play with great intelligence.
Also proving just how important some class and real leadership is!

Clarkson is a genius to get these Hawks into top 4!
Just do all the little things right and they play with great intelligence.
Also proving just how important some class and real leadership is!
A bit of luck helps a bit.

Should have lost last week.

Meet Sydney without Buddy and Parker.

Bang. Top 4

Some clubs are blessed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brissy must be a chance v the eagles. I need an upset to get top spot in the footy tipping.

Tempted to tip them but surely west coast can’t let second spot on the ladder slip, even with their current outs?

My hawks mate's finace is starting to worry the hawks may play the thursday game. Thats thier wedding day.

Tough life having to work your life around finals. My Hawks mate doesn't even care when they make GFs these days. He will go on holiday and watch on his phone.

Tough life having to work your life around finals. My Hawks mate doesn't even care when they make GFs these days. He will go on holiday and watch on his phone.
Hes had to work around his train driving job as well so any chance he gets to see the hawks is a bonous

Pretty disappointing that we didn't have one player even in the AA squad.

Not true. Armitage, Weller, Newnes and Gilbert all made the AA squad, along with Geary as captain

Sorry, my bad.

That's the All Alan squad ☹️

Hinkley has 3 years to go on his contract!
When I start laughing at this and then remember Retcho still has two years left on his...

tenor.gif

Talk Hawthorn is getting Shiel as well. They will have built a gun midfield from trades.
Lol. Nice if true but we have more pages of hopes and wishes on our board than you on yours! We have some delusional posters. I think Bombers more likely. More trade currency and a good list. Blues have the picks to do the deal, but seriously! Who would want to go there?

Pity, as I think that if Shiel goes that Kelly/ Coniglio will be locked up, since they will be integral to Giant's premiership window.

If we don't land any big fish I would pe we get Sam back as a coach. A lot of the BF Hawks would like to see him given our affiliated Box Hill as his own team for a year or two, whilst he completes his accreditation. Clever guy, and really driven.

Good luck with your trade period. You have had 3 matches to watch Hanners against decent opposition. Caveat emptor!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back