Racing October - Daily Punt (4 in a row)

Remove this Banner Ad

it's simple.

if he runs poorly in the CP just don't bring him back if he's not 110%, loses 0 value if he gets beat in the CP. he'll get trotted out as genuine miler, didn't stick the 2000, rank into a freak of nature in Winx.

if he runs 2nd, only increases value.

if he stole it.... wow.

The Godolphin horses smashed Humidor.

Bowman wouldn't want to get too cute in the CP and give them too much of a start.

Godolphin horses were heavily tempo advantaged when humidor wants it flat out from beginning to end. I don’t think they were as impressive as meets the eye.

Possibly so but if Hugh is sitting last the fence again and Benbatl gets a good draw and goes forward you never know. Not that I'd bet against her, just pointing out a risk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

racing.com down,

i feel bad for those reliant on racing and sports (also down) and RISA (always down).

the only thing WA has on any other state is a consistent racing website with good accessibility.

Classic Terry Bailey race 6. got 1st wrong and he was adamant about 3rd when the horse he called 4th ran 3rd by half a length. He could not get a name right Friday night. His absolute waffle pre every race and his shitful calling leads me to believe that no race caller can get sacked no matter how bad they are.

Classic Terry Bailey race 6. got 1st wrong and he was adamant about 3rd when the horse he called 4th ran 3rd by half a length. He could not get a name right Friday night. His absolute waffle pre every race and his shitful calling leads me to believe that no race caller can get sacked no matter how bad they are.

Hilton-Donaldson.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back