Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon a lot of supporters from other clubs are balanced & surprisingly positive when the PB's are discussed of course you'll get the herp derp from a few but that's life.
They are MORE THAN welcome to come here to discuss it.

Seeing Young Gun (Andy McLeod) get on board, it would be great to get a current day group shot of past and current Port players in the prison bars including players who went on to have AFL careers at other clubs. Andy, Dwayne, Ando, Kutchie, George, Timmy, Norther, Ollie, Boaky, maybe even Braddles would be on board. Might even convince Scotty to forego his Collingwood allegiance for this great cause ;).

Bucks would probably decline. ;)

LOL, 10,000 WOULD BE RIDICULOUS!

Petitions like this are very unlikely to get that high! It's not how it woks.

I don't care what anyone says, if they want 10k, we will ******* well get 10k.

That's why I suggested a few pages back expanding the horizons to try to attract supporters to the cause from outside the traditional footy heartland. it is a finite market and will burn itself out quickly.

Don't say it can't be done, think of ways it can be done.

There was talk before about getting guernsey made but why dont we just buy our SANFL gurnseys instead of AFL?

The club will profit off it and will see there is a clear desire from the fans to wear it.
Last time they sold it (last year), shock horror, it sold out.

That's why I suggested a few pages back expanding the horizons to try to attract supporters to the cause from outside the traditional footy heartland. it is a finite market and will burn itself out quickly.

BnrK8reIcAA83u0.jpg

Here is a picture of Port Adelaide in 1901 from the State Library.
View attachment 588913
SgtSchulz I've had a look at the blown up version on your twitter page. Is that a whale in the middle of the Port River roughly between the 2 sailing boats? Is that what the 1901 story is about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SgtSchulz I've had a look at the blown version on your twitter page. Is that a whale in the middle of the Port River roughly between the 2 sailing boats? Is that what the 1901 story is about?
I thought it was a Russian sub. I have no idea.

I’ll look at some newspapers to try and date it.

Oh we will, but lets burn slowly, lets focus on our own base for now, ensure we are united before we include others.

Does anyone know any Russian hackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back