Werewolf Grand Theft Werewolf: Los Santos

Remove this Banner Ad

If Nunez ever becomes a seer he is going to have a fun time trying to convince people :D

Mate I feel like I'm screwed in future games. I'm just glad I'm modding the next one!

Thanks everyone, wasn't sure if Bigfoot would work but figured it was worth a shot. Honestly wasn't sure if Kern was night immune or not so that was pretty lucky, knew he was evil and to survive this long there was a decent chance he was but had no way of telling for certain.

Also, I think this game proves that wildcard roles should be in every game, had not only myself as Bigfoot but Nunez doing a great job pretending to be Sapphire as a seer and getting the bottle for Mafia.

It was a great team effort. You did an amazing job mate.

No role list in the dead pm was ******* stupid so we didn’t really see all the genius stuff NinjaSwan was doing.

What a complete joke.

Thanks everyone, wasn't sure if Bigfoot would work but figured it was worth a shot. Honestly wasn't sure if Kern was night immune or not so that was pretty lucky, knew he was evil and to survive this long there was a decent chance he was but had no way of telling for certain.

Also, I think this game proves that wildcard roles should be in every game, had not only myself as Bigfoot but Nunez doing a great job pretending to be Sapphire as a seer and getting the bottle for Mafia.

Really? If he was that good he would have got the bottle from me. And If not for dapper jumping the gun and passing the bottle on before the lynching he wouldn't have received it at all. Shockingly obviously evil.

Really? If he was that good he would have got the bottle from me. And If not for dapper jumping the gun and passing the bottle on before the lynching he wouldn't have received it at all. Shockingly obviously evil.
What if I told you the only reason the mafia lost the bottle was because they didn’t jump the gun...

As tempting as it was to give the Dead PM the role list, I'm glad I didn't. It became quite obvious at the end what was happening but I like the idea of uncertainty...
Liked by Ninja Swan and Far Kern who made it to the end but no one who got the bullet early.

We needed a role list. Sorry Clarkey... everything else was top-shelf. Well done!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liked by Ninja Swan and Far Kern who made it to the end but no one who got the bullet early.

We needed a role list. Sorry Clarkey but everything else was top-shelf.
I agree with everything you said here . Unlike other games , I was bored of both the dead pm and the game . At least it has helped me further disengage :)

You might have helped...

I was blackmailed for two straight days. Kinda makes it hard to lead a charge. And by the end of the third day I was on holidays.

What if I told you the only reason the mafia lost the bottle was because they didn’t jump the gun...

What if, has already been mentioned that Nunez ****ed up.

We needed a role list. Sorry Clarkey... everything else was top-shelf. Well done!
That’s not quite fair, given that I first stated my dislike of this a few games ago, with good reason, and was supportive of no role list before this started.

I am entirely open to the idea that this can be the game where everyone has the opportunity to see whether it worked, and will permanently change my position, publicly at least, on the matter if the clear majority of those who experienced it say so. :thumbsu:

What if, has already been mentioned that Nunez ****** up.
My point is Nunez was told he couldn’t pass it on after the lynch. So basically Dapper didn’t really jump the gun.

That’s not quite fair, given that I first stated my dislike of this a few games ago, with good reason, and was supportive of no role list before this started.

I am entirely open to the idea that this can be the game where everyone has the opportunity to see whether it worked, and will permanently change my position, publicly at least, on the matter if the clear majority of those who experienced it say so. :thumbsu:
Sorry, I wan’t having a go at you... more suggesting that you guys made it to the end and did not require a list of roles and in a way poking fun at myself for not making it far enough.
I get that having no list creates suspense but the downside was a less engaged dead PM I think. It was very difficult to read what was happening without knowing whether there may have been an agenda etc.
My two cents worth and in no way diminishing the awesome job that Clarke and BRAB did prior and during.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back