EPL Matchday 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Because apart from the mou meltdown hes been consistently a very good player. You do bring it up a bit, the cant be arsed bit which is false.

He gets the s**t kicked out of him every game and just gets up and carries on.
What about the Conte meltdown season just last year? He only had 12 goals and 4 assists. For someone that's rated very highly that's not good enough.

It's been half a season and he's already on 10 goals and 9 assists now. This is the standard he's supposed to be at.

It's been a few times that Chelsea players (not just him) just drop way below their standard for whatever reason.

So to show people up for being obsessed about teams other than their own you will celebrate a league title by rubbing it in to opposition supporters.

Fair enough.

If in the unlikely event we do win I'll be celebrating with family for at least a week or so.

Once that is done I may or may not rub it in just a little. It's all what ifs though, long way to go and we don't have the deepest squad around.

If in the unlikely event we do win I'll be celebrating with family for at least a week or so.

Once that is done I may or may not rub it in just a little. It's all what ifs though, long way to go and we don't have the deepest squad around.

Why rub it in? So utterly childish and pointless.

I think he's had patches where he's been really poor mixed in with patches where he has been exceptional.

For me he does down tools often, last year he had a period as well.

As far as talent goes he's right up there. But I still question his mentality.

Can't remember the last time I brought it up tbh. But think it's relevant to discuss when we're talking about how good a player is.

Hazard on song is the best in the league. Does drop his level too much when his team is having a poor season though which is concerning but probably not an issue at somewhere like Real.

What about the Conte meltdown season just last year? He only had 12 goals and 4 assists. For someone that's rated very highly that's not good enough.

It's been half a season and he's already on 10 goals and 9 assists now. This is the standard he's supposed to be at.

It's been a few times that Chelsea players (not just him) just drop way below their standard for whatever reason.

I think hes showing that under an attacking manager just how good he can be. Mou and Conte did shackle him a bit but now hes got the freedom and its showing.

Disgraceful dive from Salah last night. It brings the game into disrepute and should absolutely receive a retrospective suspension for that.

I trust that the Reds fans will be just as stinging in their rebuke of Salah as they were when they mistakenly believed that Lamela took a dive when VVD gave him a boot at Anfield last season.

You know they’ll let us down and fail, useless bastards
If Arsenal do lose on purpose so Spurs don't win the title you can also call it pulling an "Everton".

Some of these posts illustrate why people don't want Pool winning the league. Every time I wouldn't mind seeing them winning it, I then remember what happened when Richmond won the flag. This'll be the same.

Disgraceful dive from Salah last night. It brings the game into disrepute and should absolutely receive a retrospective suspension for that.

I trust that the Reds fans will be just as stinging in their rebuke of Salah as they were when they mistakenly believed that Lamela took a dive when VVD gave him a boot at Anfield last season.
And you are going to see more of that from us, we have finally woken up to the fact that we need to be cynical in our approach to the game.

And you are going to see more of that from us, we have finally woken up to the fact that we need to be cynical in our approach to the game.
Suarez didn't leave that long ago. You've always had more than your fair share of cheats.

It's quite hilarious that an opposition supporter picks up on this when we haven't had a penalty awarded at Anfield since October 2017 with countless legitimate pens turned down. Not great by Salah goimg down easily but the defender also didn't need to pull him back either which is a foul.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of these posts illustrate why people don't want Pool winning the league. Every time I wouldn't mind seeing them winning it, I then remember what happened when Richmond won the flag. This'll be the same.
Richmond were ridiculed for years and years. I had no issue with the way they celebrated

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's quite hilarious that an opposition supporter picks up on this when we haven't had a penalty awarded at Anfield since October 2017 with countless legitimate pens turned down. Not great by Salah goimg down easily but the defender also didn't need to pull him back either which is a foul.
A defender doing that is asking for trouble, he is simply inviting the ref to award the pen, however soft it was.

If Arsenal do lose on purpose so Spurs don't win the title you can also call it pulling an "Everton".
It’s all G. They either help us or shorten the odds of another season in the Mickey Mouse league.

Win-Win really.

You would think it’s a little bit early in the season for that, although they are a little obsessed with Spurs.

Spurs v Everton in GW38 could be very interesting if the race is still on....

I've always felt 10 points is when you can relax a little bit. Any less and a bad week or two can totally change things around. But once your ahead by 10 you can have a bad patch and still be in a great position.

If you're less than 10 points up in March/April when the pressure starts to ramp up it can get suffocating.

A few deserve a little reminding
Some people are more obsessed with other teams than their own. Everton just won 5-1 and no one is posting on their board. Like I said bradesmaen is happiest when he can troll his own board

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
After a disappointing string of results, beating a likely to be relegated team 5-1 is not really as big a deal as you'd think. It merely gets Everton towards getting their head above water. At the same time, I don't think losing 6-2 to Spurs was the disaster it's made out to be, and the team gets criticised for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back