Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course I'm a villager. I wouldn't be playing this sort of game if I wasn't :D . At least it's fun.
Maybe I should've voted for Morganashlee again, ClarkeM villager style :p
That may have raised fewer eyebrows.
Stop spamming the thread and sidetracking everyone / causing shitfights then, you’re making evils job easier.

Or, as tarks said, you’ve found your meta.

Nope, but since you probably are, I may well become one soon :)
Maybe it's a good time as ever to reveal that I do indeed have a role as some might suspect, but it's a good one. Not sure how useful it really is though. Putting a target on my back but oh well, might get the village on my side at least. Cause I sure ain't the vampire.

I'm the Wildcard - Bartender.

The closest I could find on the wiki was this one: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Redirector

In a nutshell, I give a drink to a player each night. If that player has any actions, good or evil, their target will not receive the action - instead, it will be randomly assigned to a player above or below that player on the list.

Example:
Let's say I choose Cadaver. If Cadaver is evil and his faction chooses to kill Elton Johns Wig, either jmoo wan or NaturalDisaster will die instead.

Or if Cadaver is a Doctor, and protects EJW, then the action is instead moved to the player either above or below him. Barry said this is randomised.

11. jmoo wan
12. Elton Johns Wig
13. NaturalDisaster

Both my actions have been successful but that's all Barry is saying.
I targeted TheInjuryFactory N1. Unfortunately he died, but it did reveal that he was a Villager. Could be a reason why in the write-up it said he was drinking at a local bar haha.
N2 I targeted Nunez. I get a gut feel he's Village. But who really knows for sure.

And that's that. Believe me or not if you wish. It may explain my behaviour?! I don't know. I've been trying to observe the behaviour of others. Obviously there's a real chance I could kill myself by mistake. So the role is kind of a curse than a beneficial one.

The following have votes on Itsmyshow:
SM, NaturalDisaster, spookism, Dingster, DERO, sausageroll, Smeg Head, Hoos, Chappyuk, The Filth Wizard, Far Kern Noobz0r, I Dont Care, Dennis Confetti

Have JT_the_man/Cadaver/EJW/rasko (apart from that invalid vote on chappy) voted?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM, NaturalDisaster, spookism, Dingster, DERO, sausageroll, Smeg Head, Hoos, Chappyuk, The Filth Wizard, Far Kern Noobz0r, I Dont Care, Dennis Confetti

Have JT_the_man/Cadaver/EJW/rasko (apart from that invalid vote on chappy) voted?
SM, Hoos, DERO, IDC the most suspicious of the lot.

No, just got on

Stop spamming the thread and sidetracking everyone / causing shitfights then, you’re making evils job easier.

Or, as tarks said, you’ve found your meta.
I actually haven't caused any shitfights this game. That's unlike me. I must be evil.
This is the first time I've even had the opportunity to build a meta. I'm honestly just trying to mix it up and have some fun.
I was called out this morning for being too restrained/bashful. Here's the other end of it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back