FA Cup 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Crowd have well and truly turned on Sarri with chants of "* Sarriball" and "Bring back Mourinho" ringing round the bridge.

Gotta say I'm with them now. It was only a few weeks ago he was saying how difficult it is to motivate the players, yet he picks the same underperformers every week :drunk:.

How are guys like Alonso meant to be fearful of their spot if they can put on a disaster class against City one week, only to start in the next big game against United. Laughably was then caught napping again today for the first goal :rolleyes:

Then we have guys such as RLC, CHO and Ampadu who are itching to go and rightfully should be looking elsewhere for minutes if they can't break into this shambles.

Will have to do it the hard way. City getting Arsenalesque cup draws these days
Winning the hard way always feels better. You certainly would have if you go on to beat Wolves away and no doubt will have to overcome City too. City’s draws of late have been a ******* joke

Happy with our draw.

Was convinced we'd get United in the cup to replace United in the league that's getting postponed.

So Swansea is ok, although would have preferred a home match.

Playing against Celina will be interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chelsea can sack sarri, doesnt really change the downing tools culture there. either they hate the next manager and do the same or get 1 good season and then turn
Get rid of half the squad as well. It’s obvious who gives a s**t and who doesn’t.

How can a manager be so stubborn, it’s absolutely mind blowing. He said after the game that his Chelsea team play the same way as City and are just being unlucky. One problem with that, Chelsea don’t have the same players as City. Out of his depth in the PL. the game is too different here to the football played in seria A

chelsea can sack sarri, doesnt really change the downing tools culture there. either they hate the next manager and do the same or get 1 good season and then turn

if they bring in a club legend as interim I can see a short term uplift in results. lamps could be a possibility

Pogba schooling Chelsea 2-0

I had a totally random thought in that 1st half watching Pogba. “You’re just lost for words. He is just brilliant. Georgy Best, Diego Maradona, Johan Cruyff. They’re all getting outshone by this incredible beast of a man”.

How can a manager be so stubborn, it’s absolutely mind blowing. He said after the game that his Chelsea team play the same way as City and are just being unlucky. One problem with that, Chelsea don’t have the same players as City. Out of his depth in the PL. the game is too different here to the football played in seria A
If he displayed any of the following traits the fans might have been more forgiving, but unfortunately he hasn't:

- adaptability
- rotating underperformers
- playing youth
- a record of winning trophies

if they bring in a club legend as interim I can see a short term uplift in results. lamps could be a possibility
Frank doesn't deserve to have his fledgling coaching career destroyed by this current group of sods.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back