Game Day JLT- Matchday Discussion Collingwood @ Fremantle(HBF Arena - 6:40PM EST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Suddenly we are playing like I wanted from the start.
Hope none of you who were happy “just for the hit out” aren’t enjoying what I asked for.
* that, winning is winning. I’m in it for the win! A winning culture is created by winning every game you play!

I understand you flogs want to manufacture your own story here. There are a few of you and you certainly are trying the gang tactic.
I’m sure not one of you misinterpreted my comments, but I’m also sure all of you want to pretend you have some semblance of knowledge by tying to invent a scenario.
Good luck to you all. I’ve seen off better than you’ll ever be.
All my point is - chill out and stop making absolute statements about our team or season based off this game.
It is a PRACTICE MATCH. Sit back and relax. Nothing matters apart from getting a hit out and having zero injuries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank F there’s another one who has the right idea!
Every time the stripes take the field we must win.
Exactly. Winning is a mindset and great for confidence, regardless of what’s on the line.

Thank F there’s another one who has the right idea!
Every time the stripes take the field we must win.

Not when the game is meaningless, 40 degree heat and in the middle of a desert on the other side of the country....

I'd rather see guys like Elliot, Reid, Varcoe, Pendlebury, Beams benched for the remainder of the game. Playing injury prone and older guys is not wise in these conditions.

All my point is - chill out and stop making absolute statements about our team or season based off this game.
It is a PRACTICE MATCH. Sit back and relax. Nothing matters apart from getting a hit out and having zero injuries
My point my friend is that this is an open forum for us to allexpress our views.
And I enjoy expressing mine, it doesn’t worry me if others don’t agree.
But I’ll not put up with flog behaviour.

My point my friend is that this is an open forum for us to allexpress our views.
And I enjoy expressing mine, it doesn’t worry me if others don’t agree.
But I’ll not put up with flog behaviour.
First Amendment does not apply to an Australian sports forum on the internet.

Loved Aish’s Game so far.

Not when the game is meaningless, 40 degree heat and in the middle of a desert on the other side of the country....

I'd rather see guys like Elliot, Reid, Varcoe, Pendlebury, Beams benched for the remainder of the game. Playing injury prone and older guys is not wise in these conditions.
Round 3 we have to travel to WA and face much the same conditions.
So this is great exposure for our future game.
I doubt the players or coaches consider this “meaningless”.
I really doubt Jamie Elliot thinks it is meaningless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back