Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond - Thursday 21st March 7:20PM @ MCG - Team Post #1412

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knocked off at 3 ,collect girls from school the wife wants me to do a dump run (not gonna happern) I'm not cooking dinner all because the footy is on and BF to catch up on ..
Pretty simple really..

You realise the game doesn't start for another 2 /12 hours?

I think Tigers are taking a massive risk playing Lynch, if it was our club, I would be p1ssed. Just don't understand why you wouldn't ease him back in through the VFL

I think it’s a marketing exercise, will keep the baying hounds away.
Tom Lynch is a very valuable asset, big investment must be paraded before supporters, big game with a monster crowd, just makes sense for them.
I think Jack will do most of the heavy gut running, repeat leads as usual.
They’ll ease Tom into better conditioning and form.

Good to back for another year peeps, been popping in for the occasional read now n then.
Feeling very bullish about our prospects this year, heading into the city now, keen to see what all the who har is about this Legends Lounge, this is the year we start our climb back. Go Blues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching this from Queenstown NZ (awesome place)
Heading out for a Ferger Burger then back to apartment with a 6 pack. Ready to yell abuse at the IPad.
Love the team we’ve picked, Cunners to announce himself on the big stage.
Blues by 11
6 pack? I have 4 long necks and am nervous I have under catered if the blues keep it close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back