Centreline:Blake AcresPatrick CrippsEd Curnow
Half-forwards:Jack MartinZac FisherJack Silvagni
Forwards:Corey DurdinCharlie CurnowHarry McKay
Followers:Tom De KoningAdam CerraMatthew Kennedy
Interchange:Ollie HollandsJesse MotlopMatthew Owies
Adam Saad
Emergencies:Josh HoneyLochie O'BrienMarc Pittonet
Lachie Plowman

Honey for Martin would be an upgrade, and Honey isn't anywhere near a consistent AFL footballer at this stage.

Harsh but fair.

Take away his big pay packet, I don't think Martin should be considered part of our best 22 anymore (least until he actually shows a modicum of consistency and intensity on field)

We simply cannot afford to carry passengers abymore. Hard not think Martin has stated to become a passenger the last couple of years here.

Where is the ignore button ?

ignore-button.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not wrong about him saying it.

Journey has been a key term used by Voss ever since he was hired.

Then again after year one

There are numerous other interviews and news stories where Voss has used the term journey sometimes injecting a length.

It's a theme that he uses to convey the story he's selling the stakeholders - including the players - in the direction he is attempting to take the club.

It basically boils down to the old saying "success isn't achieved overnight" and is incredibly common coach speak.

True, it is common but is it effective? And is he spinning the same pitiful msg behind closed doors? I would hope not but it seems so based off players interviews as well.

I watched one video of Clarkson at north and no surprise he is already drilling them with talk of winning their next flag. Carlton is so timid and it’s frustrating to see a quality list go to waste without even having a genuine crack. Their mindset is a bottom 4 club aiming to play finals. They should be solely focused on premierships at this stage not learning and making finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back