Preview Round 4 2019: Port Adelaide v Richmond AO Sat 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’re one tall forward short and another ruck . In the 2014 PF the game was over in eight minutes and I’ll have the stopwatch ticking bc we’re tiny and young. I still haven’t recovered from the pain of last weeks massacre and now we’re going in with a one dimensional predictable tall forward and a field full of short people. Gawn looked happy last night with his sidekick Frankenstein Preuss and I wish KDH would just play a second ruck. Why are Soldo CCJ and Miller on our list and Moore’s career must be over if he can’t get a game with Jack out???

Last edited:
We’re one tall forward short and another ruck . In the 2014 PF the game was over in eight minutes and I’ll have the stopwatch ticking bc were tiny and young. I still haven’t recovered from the pain of last weeks massacre and now we’re going in with a one dimensional predictable tall forward and a field full of short people. Gawn looked happy last night with his sidekick Frankenstein Preuss and I wish KDH would just play a second ruck. Why are Soldo CCJ and Miller on our list and Moore’s career must be over if he can’t get a game with Jack out???

I looked at the ins and outs and in the team is B Ellis that says it why dh doesn't play a second ruck.

Do not get this "we are too short" out other genuine big blokes are either rubbish or not ready yet. First the melts were because Ellis kept his spot now the melts because we are are tall or too short.
I bet if the two teams swapped 22s and we were the tall team we’d be ‘too tall’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re one tall forward short and another ruck . In the 2014 PF the game was over in eight minutes and I’ll have the stopwatch ticking bc were tiny and young. I still haven’t recovered from the pain of last weeks massacre and now we’re going in with a one dimensional predictable tall forward and a field full of short people. Gawn looked happy last night with his sidekick Frankenstein Preuss and I wish KDH would just play a second ruck. Why are Soldo CCJ and Miller on our list and Moore’s career must be over if he can’t get a game with Jack out???
feel like Miller is last picked in the 44 ATM. Have they even flirted with an emergency role for him?

Moore, no idea but seems CCJ now ahead as a forward?

Soldo is fine where he is, waiting his opp if Nank breaks down.

I bet if the two teams swapped 22s and we were the tall team we’d be ‘too tall’
Lol there’s not much to complain about with the team so let them have their discussion.

I do agree with a lot them about George and BEllis though.

Balta will play ruck forward and Caddy mostly forward. Not so sure you can add another other than Lynch but agree we are seriously fighting out of our weight division this week. Moore really needs to stand up and kick a big bag to get a gig, as much as he has attributes that is what AFL quality forwards do in the VFL.

Balta will play ruck forward and Caddy mostly forward. Not so sure you can add another other than Lynch but agree we are seriously fighting out of our weight division this week. Moore really needs to stand up and kick a big bag to get a gig, as much as he has attributes that is what AFL quality forwards do in the VFL.
Balta playing RF will make us short down back. Caddy will help , but he’s not that mobile and is first up from an injury spell.

Balta playing RF will make us short down back. Caddy will help , but he’s not that mobile and is first up from an injury spell.
Agree and ideally Balta should be playing CHB and may well do so. They perhaps should have gone with CCJ who is good up forward and can ruck. But how many under 5 game players can you have in one team. It won't be pretty but at least we are getting valuable games into young players who look like they can genuinely play.

Any danger of using a tagger this week? I think Dimmas unwillingness to use a hard run-with is a detriment to this team. Eagles, Pies, GWS all do it weekly and their pretty bloody good teams. We get flogged most weeks in the midfield even when we have 2 brownlow medalists playing. It's not like you need to sacrifice one of your better players, they just need to be able to run with their opponent, apply pressure, tackle and dish the odd one out themselves. Their man will take you to the ball ffs. Give it a go Dimma please!

Unfortunately I think Moore is now a vfl player.
We’re gonna have to be flexible with Balta, they line up small then drift Westhoff, Ryder or Lycett in to shake it up.
We just don’t want to end up with Balta spending as much time on the bench as some games cause there isn’t anywhere for him to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back