Preview Round 6 vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Yerrr and got a big fat 0 touches on debut. Doesn’t look to have strengthend up at all either
Has been going ok and his level intensity has increased significantly. Give the kid a chance, jeepers. He didn't get a go last year and has earnt this shot. Has also being playing a role in the ruck. Can't have change playing the same people

Yerrr and got a big fat 0 touches on debut. Doesn’t look to have strengthend up at all either

That game was quite some time ago, and since then Larky has put on the pounds (though he still looks like a rake), has a lot more experience, and has been in good form. Definitely deserves another shot.

DISGUSTING CHANGES. ******* campaigners on the match committee. Bring in Nick Larkey who’s akin to a giraffe, Luke McDonald the worst player in the league, and Tarryn who is the only player I’m happy thats back in. The Outs are despicable. Bailey Scott and Ahern?!?. Speechless
I'm alright with the changes. Ahern was very poor last week. Nine disposals and 0 tackles. Bailey Scott has been pretty anonymous since round 1. Both would benefit from time in the VFL to work on deficiencies. Happy to see Larkey and Thomas in as they are the future of our forward line. Larkey is a great prospect IMO. I've given up on being p***ed off with Luke McDonald in the side. Match committee obviously see something I don't. I would prefer to see Tom Murphy given a go in Lukes position but can't see that happening this year.

I'm not sure who else we can bring in. We are getting destroyed in the 2s

Not about the players coming in. It's about the players who are in the team who are being gifted chances for consistent mediocre performances.

Instead we drop all of our young players. They may not perform well, but they at least deserve the chance to show their worth over an extended period.

I can't remember a game that i have been less confident about. Let the humiliation commence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McMillan and Wright in the same backline lol

Port small and medium forwards to have a field day.

Does Scott not realise that McMillan is s**t and Wright is cooked?

Comon Port lets make this 100 point win. The quicker this turkey is out the better. Typical Scott, scapegoat the kids while playing your favourite underperforming senior players.

Every game this guy is in charge is just another wasted game.

Comon Port lets make this 100 point win. The quicker this turkey is out the better. Typical Scott, scapegoat the kids while playing your favourite underperforming senior players.

Back them in.

Back them in.
The only silver lining is that these guys will contribute to his sacking.

10 years of scapegoating kids, while underperforming senior players get a free ride.

No wonder our talent doesn’t develop.

Simpkin needed a spell, but Scott comes back for one game then gets dumped, what a farce.

Wright is so far from AFL level he needs a ******* telescope to see it.

He gets torched by quick small forwards.

Macmillan can't defend 1v1 and is a horrendous decision maker. He gets torched by quick small forwards.

McDonald isn't a defender. Gets torched by quick small forwards.

What do port have?

Quick small forwards.

Scott is a genius.

Self sabotage playing those plodders in defence

Maybe brad has had enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back