2019 FEDERAL ELECTION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The shitfight within the ALP after this will be interesting. Not sure who will step up (doubt it will be Bowen given much of the economic policies were his doing allegedly)

Well...

As per usual, polls prove to be a complete, useless joke (the election Labor couldn't lose?)
People don't want a weak looking, sounding, beta male for a prime minister
People want economic detail explained re major initiatives like climate change
People have still had a gutful of political correctness and social equity
People enjoy silently backing the 'right'
Tasmanians & Queenslanders are a-holes with no feelings ;-)
Victorians continue to worry about feelings rather than facts and economics (incl. stats on immunisation) ;-)

Same exit polls that predicted an alp win?

Depends on the truthfulness of the people answering and where you are polling.
Is the sample size big enough and diverse enough. Not all polls are equal

That's the thing that's annoyed me the most. Yes you can argue and not like the ALP's policy, but the LNP released no policies.
Next election expect a genuine **** show of attack ads and no policy.
Yeah, and it was smart.

Not a word of policy. Which means they will now go HAM and attack the safety net and public services. A lot of retirees and pensioners are going to cop it hard.

giphy.gif

I haven't been this happy since the day of the threepeat :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the thing that's annoyed me the most. Yes you can argue and not like the ALP's policy, but the LNP released no policies.
Next election expect a genuine **** show of attack ads and no policy.

Wasn't that the smart move though?
If your opposition is releasing shit policies, why counter them?

People kept talking up Latrobe as a close seat. Polls had it 50/50 on Wednesday.

I live in La trobe and that didn't seem anywhere close to what I would have thought. I've heard very little from Curtis.

I trust polls too much

Labor win however many Newspolls in a row since what was it, 2014/15? yet lose two elections in a row ...crazy

Yep. Perth has seen a 25% drop from Peak to trough, peaked in 2014. Sydney and Melbourne aren't gonna suddenly jump back up to it 2017 peak and we are at historically low interest rates and people still calling for cuts lol.

When did I say it was going to jump back to 2017?

I’m sorry, I sat in a meeting with the national analyst for core logic on Monday.

He disagrees with you.

Oh God.

Scott ******* Morrison as Prime Minister for another four whole months.
Oh yes.

Chief and his band of left-wing moderators sooking on these forums for another whole 3 years!!!! Cop that!!

Comes across as a high school vice principal (not enough charisma to be the full principal).
I’ve never understood this; do we want the cool kid as PM or someone that leads a team with good policy? Shorten is just a typical politician, no more or less likeable than Morrison. I mean, otherwise, we may as well vote for Chris Hemsworth.

Scratch that, I want Chris Hemsworth as PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back