2019 FEDERAL ELECTION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I comment on her weight or call her ugly?
Not this one. Your criticism of Raelene Castle never advanced past 'she's ugly'. The comment about her headpiece was galling considering she has alopecia.

You took deep offense to something the other day. Don'y demand empathy from others when you're comfortable attacking 16 year olds for their looks and disabilities.

Not this one. Your criticism of Raelene Castle never advanced past 'she's ugly'. The comment about her headpiece was galling considering she has alopecia.

You took deep offense to something the other day. Don'y demand empathy from others when you're comfortable attacking 16 year olds for their looks and disabilities.

Ever thought maybe I don’t want to see kids used as political tools for adults trying to push an agenda?

And what’s with this ‘she can see carbon dioxide with her eyes’ bollocks.

It’s sick, and it’s wrong.

Ever thought maybe I don’t want to see kids used as political tools for adults trying to push an agenda?

And what’s with this ‘she can see carbon dioxide with her eyes’ bollocks.

It’s sick, and it’s wrong.
Fine. Criticise the political movement for putting her in a position that won't support her. Call her naive or inexperienced.

But, typically, you chose to attack her looks and denigrate her for her disabilities. Don't bother criticising islamists' objectification of women. You're the same, but worse in a way. Their views are portrayed as comically reprehensible. Yours are insidious.

I don't trust all politicians. For the most part I do trust the ones I vote for because they tend to have a wonderful track record with respect to integrity.

Not supporting a policy that aims to curb inequitable wealth dispersion because the policy could trickle down to the lower classes is ridiculous. How else do we tackle inequitable dispersion?

Only 'could'.

"A wonderful track record with respect to integrity"

I'll just leave that there for others to laugh at as hard as I am.

You really are certifiable.

You are not listening KV.

If she is placed into the furnace of political debate by grown ups, and it gets too hot for her, who is responsible?

Her opponents or the selfish campaigners who put her in that furnace in the first place?
The people attacking the child are responsible for their actions. Seems self-evident. I know you’re being goaded somewhat and are thus reverting to a defensive position, but the original comment was pretty s**t. It’s not a sign of weakness to admit it probably shouldn’t have been made.

The people attacking the child are responsible for their actions. Seems self-evident. I know you’re being goaded somewhat and are thus reverting to a defensive position, but the original comment was pretty ****. It’s not a sign of weakness to admit it probably shouldn’t have been made.

And if it was anyone bar KV, I would happily put my hand up.

Only 'could'.

"A wonderful track record with respect to integrity"

I'll just leave that there for others to laugh at as hard as I am.

You really are certifiable.
You DON'T seek to elect politicians with a wonderful track record with respect to integrity?

Not sure why it's a laughing matter. It's not hard to do research to see whether a politician tends to stay true to their word and doesn't seek to game the system. Heck, you can even go have a conversation with them if you can be ****ed.

And yes, only 'could'. Any policy could be changed/misconstrued to not meet its original purpose. You do understand this, right? The only way to completely avoid this is to not change policy at all.

So Shorten's failure = the end of life as we know it

Yeah that's a tanty
I've just spent a very fruitful 30 mins dredging back through this thread and putting on Ignore every single poster that has nothing to offer except SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT or MELT MELT MELT MELT or TANTY TANTY TANTY TANTY TANTY TANTY.

I invite others to do the same.

It's not like they're saying anything worth hearing, after all.

I've just spent a very fruitful 30 mins dredging back through this thread and putting on Ignore every single poster that has nothing to offer except SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT or MELT MELT MELT MELT or TANTY TANTY TANTY TANTY TANTY TANTY.

I invite others to do the same.

It's not like they're saying anything worth hearing, after all.
Maintain the rage
3 years to catch up to the TDS sufferers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You DON'T seek to elect politicians with a wonderful track record with respect to integrity?

Not sure why it's a laughing matter. It's not hard to do research to see whether a politician tends to stay true to their word and doesn't seek to game the system. Heck, you can even go have a conversation with them if you can be ******.

And yes, only 'could'. Any policy could be changed/misconstrued to not meet its original purpose. You do understand this, right? The only way to completely avoid this is to not change policy at all.

is this a parody account?

So, you've done all this intensive research, and the only party you can consider is the Greens?
Because, ya know, they're all rainbows and unicorns and stuff.
Oh, AND WHAT ABOUT THEIR RESPECT AND INTEGRITY, PEOPLE!
LOL.
Meanwhile, in the real world, and just as an example, (but I'm willing to find others),...
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03...ems-negative-media-for-election-loss/10950124

I'm not going to bother even quoting this. The truth is inherent.

You're a welded-on, hard left-wing nuffie who can see no bad in your 'hero' party.

Meanwhile, you seem to think that anyone who is pleased that Labor didn't win is somehow a welded on LNP supporter.
Funny thing is, I didn't even vote for them, or ON, or Fat Clive, or nazi Fraser.

You really are a fruitcake.

Warning to get back to more civil posting.
Admin hat on.

The election is receding into the rear view mirror.

We should all chill out a bit this evening. By tomorrow let’s get back to the good old civility and respect that SRP is known for.

is this a parody account?

So, you've done all this intensive research, and the only party you can consider is the Greens?
Because, ya know, they're all rainbows and unicorns and stuff.
Oh,AND WHAT ABOUT THEIR RESPECT AND INTEGRITY, PEOPLE!
LOL.
Meanwhile, in the real world, and just as an example, (but I'm willing to find others),...
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03...ems-negative-media-for-election-loss/10950124

I'm not going to bother even quoting this. The truth is inherent.

You're a welded-on, hard left-wing nuffie who can see no bad in your 'hero' party.

Meanwhile, you seem to think that anyone who is pleased that Labor didn't win is somehow a welded on LNP supporter.
Funny thing is, I didn't even vote for them, or ON, or Fat Clive, or nazi Fraser.

You really are a fruitcake.
Scandals within a party? Colour me shocked. Victorian Greens candidates have nothing to do with me in Queensland though. You do understand how Australian politics works, yes?

Funny that someone on the internet praising a Greens policy has you in such hysterics. You're free to your opinion - notice how I accept that without having a meltdown and resorting to name-calling and meltdowns in every post? Never said you voted LNP either. What a weird conclusion to come to.

We should all chill out a bit this evening. By tomorrow let’s get back to the good old civility and respect that SRP is known for.
Chief, the thread with 16 year old being mocked for their disabilities, discussions of feminist hairy arseholes and women being knocked out, and the feminism thread show that horse has bolted.

Chief, the thread with 16 year old being mocked for their disabilities, discussions of feminist hairy arseholes and women being knocked out, and the feminism thread show that horse has bolted.

Can you not take a hint from Chief and put it in the holster for the night?

If you would report these posts that would be great.

Not supporting a policy that aims to curb inequitable wealth dispersion because the policy could trickle down to the lower classes is ridiculous. How else do we tackle inequitable dispersion?
Why do you believe it is inequitable?

Scandals within a party? Colour me shocked. Victorian Greens candidates have nothing to do with me in Queensland though. You do understand how Australian politics works, yes?

Funny that someone on the internet praising a Greens policy has you in such hysterics. You're free to your opinion - notice how I accept that without having a meltdown and resorting to name-calling and meltdowns in every post? Never said you voted LNP either. What a weird conclusion to come to.

Then best you go back to your original shtick of being outraged at people enjoying the election win.
Don't stop lecturing though.
You wouldn't know what to do with yourself.
Admin hat on.

The election is receding into the rear view mirror.

LOL.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back