Round 12 Trades - The Byes Begin

Are you going to trade or hold Lachie Whitfield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm more of the type of "get those will stay in the 22 (so Bewley, Clarke, Gardner)" as I don't really want donuts and an extra 80k isn't too much in the scheme of things, but it is tempting....especially for Hately.

Yeah, but will they? All 3 very shaky, IMO.

Yeah, but will they? All 3 very shaky, IMO.
That's fair in theory, but Clarke looked great against Carlton and fills a big need, Gardner has little competition for his spot and Bewley's looked good in the first two games. We did say similar things about Hately though in fairness...

Cogs v Sloane v Treloar for M6/M7 (MCrouch/Rocky M7/M8)?
As a pure league player I like to look at these late trades as who will dominate come SC finals. Given this leaning towards Cogs.

GWS: Syd (H), Haw (H), WB (H),GC (A)
ADEL: StK (H), WC (A), COL(H), WB(A)
COL: GC (H), MEL(A), ADEL(A), ESS(H)

Am I missing anyone?

How’s the ole country mate? They treating you well?
Your ole country is great, so many great places to see
Getting lost in Mykonos lanes is good fun...
SC wise - Just got a few minutes to capt Danger - phew, happy with that!
But, have no ideas how many I'm fielding this week - cant really keep up

Your ole country is great, so many great places to see
Getting lost in Mykonos lanes is good fun...
SC wise - Just got a few minutes to capt Danger - phew, happy with that!
But, have no ideas how many I'm fielding this week - cant really keep up
You’re in the Greek Islands, SC would be the furthest thing from your mind. Enjoy!

I'm more of the type of "get those will stay in the 22 (so Bewley, Clarke, Gardner)" as I don't really want donuts and an extra 80k isn't too much in the scheme of things, but it is tempting....especially for Hately.
I strongly believe Bewley will be dropped for Stephen Hill or Bennell after the bye. Clarke will play again, not sure on long term JS though. Gardner genuine 50/50

Any chance GWS won't be campaigners and confirm if Greene is playing or not early tomorrow? Will go Stocker to Hately if it's confirmed he's playing. No word on Stocker's injury is concerning

Any chance GWS won't be campaigners and confirm if Greene is playing or not early tomorrow? Will go Stocker to Hately if it's confirmed he's playing. No word on Stocker's injury is concerning

Hoping so, too, as would flick Scott for Hately, but Scott’s game starts 3hrs earlier.
Pain in the arse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traded Shai Bolton to Rotham... gives me 15 playing.

Most likely pull the trigger on the following...
Trade 2: Whitfield > Laird
Trade 3: Drew > Cripps

Still got my 3 trades for this round. 17 playing and Balta's score in there. Just holding fire for the moment. The Hately news interesting. Reversed my trades umpteen times this week. Had Cunnington, Coniglio, Cumming, Andrews and Gardner in the team. Still might get one or two. Still got Whitfield though. Next week could be livelier.

Might do a:

Whitfield > Laird sideways, or save it for Luke Ryan next week.

And maybe throw in a;

Duursma > Rotham
Gibbons > Cunnington trade

Concerned obviously Cunnington won't run out the season as a top-10 mid and he might get tagged by De Boer in two weeks. Always the chance he's good though and maybe untaggable.

Would trade in Pendles or Parker if not for the Round 13 bye.

Really don't want to throw my season away on Cunnington but I do want to throw my season away. Might just not trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might do a:

And maybe throw in a;

Duursma > Rotham

Concerned obviously Cunnington won't run out the season as a top-10 mid and he might get tagged by De Boer in two weeks. Always the chance he's good though and maybe untaggable.

Really don't want to throw my season away on Cunnington but I do want to throw my season away. Might just not trade.
Whitfield sideways is fine

Duursma to Rotham is pointless imo, Duurs still got cash to make til end of the byes plus has great JS and DPP

Gibbons to Cunnington not bad, but would dump another rookie instead of Duursma to fund it

Brisbane have an awesome run home, Andrews is a definite in, love the way he plays.
Someone who i'm considering seriously is Lyons as an M8 POD, so inconsistent usually but seems to have found some the last 3 weeks and with the easy run home could dominate.

Done deals

Lockhart>Naish
Hore>Laird

The return of both Lever & May concerns me with how it impacts Hore. Plus the injury recovery and possible late out. Was going to
do it next week but all signs point to make the move now. I will smoke a cigar in your honor. Best Hore I’ve ever had.

If Hately is in for Greene I’ll move on him too. :fire::fire::fire: trades! Go hard or go home.

Cogs v Sloane v Treloar for M6/M7 (MCrouch/Rocky M7/M8)?
As a pure league player I like to look at these late trades as who will dominate come SC finals. Given this leaning towards Cogs.

GWS: Syd (H), Haw (H), WB (H),GC (A)
ADEL: StK (H), WC (A), COL(H), WB(A)
COL: GC (H), MEL(A), ADEL(A), ESS(H)

Am I missing anyone?

At his price Cogs is the best value I reckon, those last 4 games are tasty.

Might do a:

And maybe throw in a;

Duursma > Rotham

If you’ve got enough on the park this week you could pull Whitfield to Ryan a week early if you know that’s the trade you’re doing. Will allow you to do other stuff next week.

Done deals

Lockhart>Naish
Hore>Laird

The return of both Lever & May concerns me with how it impacts Hore. Plus the injury recovery and possible late out. Was going to
do it next week but all signs point to make the move now. I will smoke a cigar in your honor. Best Hore I’ve ever had.

If Hately is in for Greene I’ll move on him too. :fire::fire::fire: trades! Go hard or go home.

How many trades are you down to?

Was planning on going Libba -> Cogs, but really tempting to jump on Hately instead if he's late in. So desperate for $$ and reckon he's better chance of playing >1 game than ol mate Rotham.

Surely if Greene is out today they don't risk him next week either, not when the bye is the week after. He's a bloke they'd wanna get right for later in the year.

Back