Are Geelong unbeatable?

Where will Geelong finish this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't wanna be Adelaide this week after Geelong effort last week.

A week's a long time in football, Port should beat Dogs and Adelaide likely won't beat Geelong and their places flip heading into a showdown again.

Further proof people shouldn't get excited about anyone outside the 4 yet.... They are outside the 4 as they are inconsistent.

The bye didn't seem to worry us when we beat Hawthorn in the QF of 2016. It's a poor excuse. Last night we lost to a better side. That simple.

Dunno. Cats just got over the line against a poor (straight sets) Hawthorn.

Subsequently had a bye before getting completely rodgered by Sydney in the Prelim.

It all seems like a bullshit excuse, but there is some pretty strong data suggesting the cats don't do the bye well.

lol classic BigFooty
Just stating the truth....if that's classic Big Footy then well done to all! Cats will struggle in their remaining three interstate matches against Swans, Dockers and Lions...they could finish 3rd or 4th and with so many interstate sides lurking about the top 4, Geelong wouldn't want to stumble too much and end up playing away in September?

Just stating the truth....if that's classic Big Footy then well done to all! Cats will struggle in their remaining three interstate matches against Swans, Dockers and Lions...they could finish 3rd or 4th and with so many interstate sides lurking about the top 4, Geelong wouldn't want to stumble too much and end up playing away in September?
Come on mate, Geelong don't finish outside the top 2 and should be $1.05 faves to finish in top position. 2 games and percentage clear of 3rd with 9 games to go is a very handy buffer indeed...

Wouldn't wanna be Adelaide this week after Geelong effort last week.

A week's a long time in football, Port should beat Dogs and Adelaide likely won't beat Geelong and their places flip heading into a showdown again.

Further proof people shouldn't get excited about anyone outside the 4 yet.... They are outside the 4 as they are inconsistent.
Wouldn't want to be Port Adelaide in a fortnight either, It will be back to reality for them with a thud in the showdown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need to look a bit further than your end of your nose. It is quite frankly unbelievable that you think this Port loss in particular is the end of the road for Geelong.

Especially when you seem to crow the loudest when Geelong wins.

I wasn't in the least bit impressed with Geelong's display over the weekend.
As ladder leaders and with the week off to freshen up, they should be utterly ashamed of themselves

I wasn't in the least bit impressed with Geelong's display over the weekend.
As ladder leaders and with the week off to freshen up, they should be utterly ashamed of themselves
haha imagine being a Port supporter and just entirely discrediting your teams effort on the weekend to try and take a pot-shot at Geelong

Trust them to lose to Port. Now Port nuff nuffs think they are king $ hit.
Geelong will not lose another game for the season.. that loss will straighten them up.. they will go 20-2 starting with a 8 goal win this Friday night at home.. a place where the Crows havent won at in over 16 years.

Wouldn't want to be Port Adelaide in a fortnight either, It will be back to reality for them with a thud in the showdown.

Aaawwww Crows fans triggered so easily.

Well we've beaten Eagles away and Geelong at home, you've beaten a depleted GWS... what reality?

Cats exposed badly against Port, they are at times the most under prepared team in the competition. 8 times in a row they cannot get going after a BYE. Geelong is way over rated and the bubble has burst, can't see them getting anywhere near the more professional Crows outfit next week!

Crows more professional outfit......taking the piss surely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aaawwww Crows fans triggered so easily.

Well we've beaten Eagles away and Geelong at home, you've beaten a depleted GWS... what reality?

Port looked fantastic. Shows what getting some of your more experienced players back in does. Feel like they are going to go further than most people think

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Geelong will not lose another game for the season.. that loss will straighten them up.. they will go 20-2 starting with a 8 goal win this Friday night at home.. a place where the Crows havent won at in over 16 years.
....don't you worry about a thing Mr KPedro93 we will see exactly how good the Adelaide Clowns are in 2 weeks time. Sit tight until then. Sit tight

wow, you certainly are hilarious.

View attachment 697853
Thanks Monica
I really appreciate your overall concern and positive feedback.
I do however have a question for you if in fact you have enough time to entertain a response to it. Feel completely free to not respond with an answer to my question should you in fact not have the available time in your obviously hectic schedule to provide a an answer to my question.
Now Monica, here is the question that I wish to put to you. Are you ready....?

Were you as impressed as I was with the effort the Hawks put in during the 2008 Grand Final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back