Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 18 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think kamdyn should be dropped? His form has dropped off lately and some of his disposals 🤦‍♂️

I may be the only one but I thought Kamdyn did okay in the wet yesterday. Didn't set the world on fire but in the wet he held his own I reckon. I think he is better on a dry track. Wasn't our worst - not that we had many.

If JR and Caddy return, probably Chol and Eggsterol are omitted.
No one deserves to be omitted.
People forget Rioli creates goal opportunities for others.
He set up the Castagna goal on the boundary last week, which played him into form and confidence.
Won't drop Cho. he's been awesome as the second ruckman. A forward will go out for Jack. On form that's Rioli

Also I forgot to mention how good it was to see Sheds gliding through the midfield and helping us to set up countless forward thrusts.
Sometimes KDH gets hooked up on a players defensive game that he forgets their advantage in attacking. He gives me the impression that if he was coaching Barcelona he would play Lionel Messi as Goalkeeper. 😎

Last edited:
Also I forgot to mention how good it was to see Sheds gliding through the midfield and helping us to set up countless forward thrusts.
Sometimes KDH gets hooked up on a players defensive game that he forgets their advantage in attacking. He gives me the impression that if he was coaching Barcelona who would play Lionel Messi as Goalkeeper. 😎
And would be prolly very good there too! :thumbsu: :cool: :thumbsu:

Last 20 seconds of Q2

Dekka slips a perfect pass to Bellis, on the HFF...he marks and gets a 50....then sprints off with no GC player in tow....runs all the way to 45m mark and drills it to bring up our ton

Meanwhile, Dew rushes off to KFC for. Bucket to drown his sorrows

We’ve all been there

I may be the only one but I thought Kamdyn did okay in the wet yesterday. Didn't set the world on fire but in the wet he held his own I reckon. I think he is better on a dry track. Wasn't our worst - not that we had many.

Worked his ass off up and down the ground all day. Sometimes the skills aren’t there but he always puts in a shift

Sometimes KDH gets hooked up on a players defensive game that he forgets their advantage in attacking. He gives me the impression that if he was coaching Barcelona who would play Lionel Messi as Goalkeeper. 😎

Lol he played shedda half back through necessity. Hes constantly said he is looking forward to having him forward of centre when we get players back, which we now have. Moving him back was a masterstroke at the time.

Always hard to find negatives in a 92 point win. But my thoughts below:

- first and foremost, Eggy looks a likey type doesn’t he? Courageous in the air, relatively clean at ground level, calm and composed and doesn’t bite off more than he could chew. Saw no reason why he cannot be a real cog in the backline moving forward.
- After half time, Stuey Dew clearly told his boys to fold back hard to stop the onslaught. I feel for GC’s backmen. Lukocious, Ballard et al. Are extremely young and hombsh is undersized.
- where the 3x6 rule does have an impact is an early clearance doesn’t enable oppo teams to fold back quite as hard. We seemed to take Dion, Cotch, Martin et al out of there in the second half and that dominance went with them. Great learning curve tho.
- shai was fantastic. Love his creativity, and didn’t lose any when moved into the middle; which undoubtedly will be good in the long term. Can take those 4th quarter holding the ball calls when he is trying to be creative.
- thought Rioli, Stack, shai and Castagna was the quickest forward line we had for a while. The pressure was outstanding.
Thought rioli’s Game was the worst of those four, But was more than serviceable and nowhere near validating the ‘should be dropped calls’.
- impressed by our inside 50 entries for the first time this season. Wasn’t perfect by any stretch, but we seemed to lower our eyes more. Lynch making two plus leads on every entry also helped. Shai, Stack, Castagna, Shedda, Cotch; all were fantastic in this regard.
- Cotch, Kane, shorty continued to shake off the rust, and our connection over all areas looked better.
- Soldo was serviceable, did well enough against an experienced campaigner in Witts.
- no one deserves to be dropped.

All in all a great win and no one deserves to be dropped. However, with Caddy and Jack ready to comeback, some will have to make way.

Ins: Jack
Outs: Eggy (harshly).

No idea if Caddy is ready to go though. If he is, no idea who should go. Could well be Rioli and contradicting the above.

Considering the Cats and definitely Collingwood are faltering a little at the moment, we seem to be building. Top 4 is ours for the taking considering whom we play in the last 7 games.

Exciting stuff. Go Tigers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol he played shedda half back through necessity. Hes constantly said he is looking forward to having him forward of centre when we get players back, which we now have. Moving him back was a masterstroke at the time.
That’s my point though as wouldn’t you want to win and use the ball in the midfield rather than having it in your back line under the pump? You put your best ball users and silky midfielders where the ball can be used to your advantage. The project was a mission to nowhere and a bit like when he played Dusty in the back pocket three years ago. Egg was his replacement so no player came back for him. Egg was always available to be played there. lol

That’s my point though as wouldn’t you want to win and use the ball in the midfield rather than having it in your back line under the pump? You put your best ball users and silky midfielders where the ball can be used to your advantage. The project was a mission to nowhere and a bit like when he played Dusty in the back pocket three years ago.

Completely different, shedda was excellent off half back and helped us win games when we were severley undermanned. Was great coaching.

Completely different, shedda was excellent off half back and helped us win games when we were severley undermanned. Was great coaching.
Early yes, but horrible later on. As I said you don’t win races parking your Ferrari at the back of the grid. Im saying we would have probably faired better if he’d been in the middle and KDH played genuine defenders.

Last edited:
Sometimes KDH gets hooked up on a players defensive game that he forgets their advantage in attacking. He gives me the impression that if he was coaching Barcelona who would play Lionel Messi as Goalkeeper.

100% Sheds must play midfield and forward of centre. You want his gamebreaking handballs to open up the play when we're only one kick away from goal. As much as I love the quarterback play setting up the spread from half back, he's 100% more damaging when he's at half forward.

Oh fu**, here we go. A couple of northern sheep rooters from Nambour are gonna fly the flag are they? Who’s next to have a go? Old spaghetti arms Morro?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
Who is from nambour

I will have you know I’m from peanut country and Joh country thanks you

When the number of people in the away team merch queue outnumbers that of the home team by about 20 to 1, that's not good (for the home team).

Must be hard going being a Suns supporter.
16301 there yesterday suns had the 301

Who is from nambour

I will have you know I’m from peanut country and Joh country thanks you

Did you ever get to bite Flo’s scones?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Graham can intimate to Coniglio, Taranto, Kelly, in that order, a few heavy hits.
There, corrected it!
Houli is safe, 500 metres gained, 3 clearances, 3 inside 50s.
Cameron scored three against the Dons in a losing side.
Yeh, Graham blowing kisses at Cogs, Taranto and Kelly should put them off there game a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back