News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Redhorse, great times were had, people pledged to run down king william nude with only a crows scarf.

Some of his info hit some didnt, no one is ever gonna hit 100% of the time, deals fall through in business all the time, it would happen in footy too.

Peeps are too quick to cry 'source or you're a troll'

Yeah they say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit it's true but it still went right over your head didn't it , champ?
Oh look there's another example for you. Did you notice?

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
YeAh ThEy SaY sArCaSm Is ThE lOwEsT fOrM oF wIt It'S tRuE bUt It StIlL wEnT rIgHt OvEr YoUr HeAd DiDn'T iT, cHaMp?
Oh LoOk ThErE's AnOtHeR eXaMpLe FoR yOu. DiD yOu NoTiCe?

And see I'm genuinely not sure you know what sarcasm is so I've given you an example above, but let me repeat myself, there's no way to interpret what you originally wrote was sarcasm. It was a jumbled mess of a whole lot nothing with terrible English and a few insults which made no sense, something an 11 year old would come up with, oh which reminds me, you have school in the morning and it's late, go to sleep, champ.

I miss Redhorse, great times were had, people pledged to run down king william nude with only a crows scarf.

Some of his info hit some didnt, no one is ever gonna hit 100% of the time, deals fall through in business all the time, it would happen in footy too.

Peeps are too quick to cry 'source or you're a troll'

Ha, Jeremy Cameron was fuelling the fire.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 12.16.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 12.16.53 AM.png
    475.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 12.16.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 12.16.53 AM.png
    473 KB · Views: 100

Rucc's personal opinion is that many of the issues lie squarely at Pyke's feet but that he will coach next year

s**t is very personal between Rucci and Pyke though and Rucci will not have an objective viewpoint on him at all. He will take any potshot he can at the bloke.

Ok so [b{spoke to a credible source [/b]down and Henley today.
He said, "Aaron Francis will be a Crow next year, along with Orazio Fantasia. Bookmark it.'

That is all.

LololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololLololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololLololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololLolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Surely we should be a destination club for coaches with Pyke probably on the way out in a year or two. Like with Teague going to Carlton knowing that Bolton would get the arse sooner or later..

The other train of thought might be that the club expects us to finish bottom 6 next year while we transition from the older to the younger players and we will have another top 6 pick to go for a mid then?
Our club expects to make the finals very year = successful club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The quest for the AFC’s holy grail, 8th, will never be relinquished.

That’s why, for all the talk of list regeneration, it will only be a half arsed job. There will always be enough “experience” to ensure we stay in the hunt for 8th.

A Crows rebuild will resemble such other SA classics like:

The expressway that only went one way; or

The airport that delivered a same lane drop off and pick up zone.
Not to mention the tram that couldn't turn right...unless Stefan Kernowl (spelt for effect) designed it...oh wait, he couldn't get it to either after all

Kept demanding more star wipe transitions on the review footage.

"IF THE PLAYERS SEE STARS THEY'LL BE STARS!"

Learnt well from Collective Minds urban rap poetry slam hip hop collective.
Is this for real or are you taking the piss?

The sad thing with Birdbrain is it's believable...

From what I have heard is that Burton is an overbearing knob that tries to do every persons job, from coaching down to development/video guys.
Ruffles the feathers of everyone around the club, not liked at all
Which wouldn't be as damaging if he was competent.

When an organisation has an incompetent flog instructing everyone it's a cancer.

True.. but smoke, fire and all that

Bullshit. Rooch wouldn’t know a story if it bit him on the arse. So he makes s**t up either from snippets on here or he runs with rumours other “journos” spout. How he even qualifies as a journalist is mystifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back