Essendon, where are they now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Even 21st century Carlton have won finals....even though one was an easy thrashing of Essendon, so i suppose that doesn't count for much.

Only 2 months to go now until Adrian Time again.

I'm pumped.
Yeah, it will be good to get these pesky finals out of the way so the best part of the season can begin.

Playing finals with a long injury list and an awful percentage.
Won enough games to make finals, see how we go from here.
Hoping a better run with injuries next year and another mid or two and we can give it a shake next year.

“Where are they now?” Hmm...

Still the absolute worst team in the competition to support. The difference in performance level over a seven day period is actually ridiculous.

At 11-7 it would have been a disaster to not play a final. They’ve got there now and are absolutely no threat to teams above them but would’ve been nice to see us play with close to a full list. I expect the finals win drought to continue but I guess you’ve got to be in it to win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the few teams you would not like to play in a final.
Their form fluctuates so dramatically you really can't be sure which Essendon will show up.
McKernan needs to play a poor game next week so you can be sure he plays like Carey in the next game (Elimination Final).
Imagine supporting them with that fluctuation 🤬

Who exactly are your "outs" ?

Daniher, Dev Smith, Bellchambers... Who else?

Guelfi...:eek:
Think they mean over the last few weeks where Hurley, Saad, Francis etc have also missed.
Defence instantly looks more settled when Hurley plays. We have now added Zaka to the list of outs and have Heppell playing with a broken foot and Fantasia has been playing under extreme duress with his hip buggered. Both will have surgery as soon as the season is done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back