Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Hawks 10+ to <30

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Hawks 30+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles won't last long in the finals if they serve that s**t up. They picked a fine time to go off the boil.
Hawks were superb, shows what a good squad with very god coaching can do when that all buy in.

It's frowned upon, but I barrack for the Eagles when they aren't playing Freo, so it's not just a Freo guy s**tting on the Eagles here. Genuinely disappointed.

I used to be that way. Went for the Dockers in the 2013 GF. But yeah, wouldn't be surprised if we lose first week. From equal flag faves to this in two weeks, what a fall.

Losing by 38 to the Hawks at home with (realistically) more on the line, just shameful, hopefully the kick up the bum we need otherwise lights out.
Hawks were playing for their finals lives so really had more to lose. But we were crud to say it pleasantly

With that goal tigers stay 4th... for now.

But it doesn't matter in the slightest. I'm so baffled that the commentators thought it was so critical when they drew level on the live ladder.

Richmond win by any margin = Brisbane v Richmond, Geelong v Collingwood.

Draw = Brisbane v Collingwood, Geelong v Richmond

Brisbane win by any margin = Brisbane v West Coast, Geelong v Collingwood.

Hawks were playing for their finals lives so really had more to lose. But we were crud to say it pleasantly

Pretty sure fighting for a top 4 chance > fighting for a potential top 8 spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A win and you would’ve probably had a double chance against a Brisbane side who haven’t played finals in a decade. Lose and you’re in elimination final. Hawks have delivered a chance of sneaking into finals.

Who had more to lose?

This was abject by the eagles. I’m probably more comfortable with it as a dogs fan because it eliminates percentage crap - win or go home. But I’d be raging if I was an eagles fan.

Pretty sure fighting for a top 4 chance > fighting for a potential top 8 spot.
You lose your gone us lose we drop to fifth not ideal but not finals chance killing. You guys played like your season was on the line and it paid dividends we played for a double chance I don't think the hunger was the same.

Back