Autopsy Roast & toast qualifying final Brisbane vs Richmond, changes for PRELIMINARY FINAL vs GEELONG

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 5: Brandon Ellis

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12:David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 22: Josh Caddy

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 27: Shai Bolton

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 47: Ivan Soldo

• 48: Liam Baker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely. Hawkins goes , put simply you just can belt someone at anytime , let alone when the ball is up the other end of the ground. , if he gets off it’s open slather for the remaining finals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely. Hawkins goes , put simply you just can belt someone at anytime , let alone when the ball is up the other end of the ground. , if he gets off it’s open slather for the remaining finals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If he gets off we should appeal the Dusty suspension again. Make him eligible for the brownlow. fyfe and ablett got off for their hits.

Mrp just makes it up as they go.

With regards to Cats... from last game:

Out: Garthwaite, McIntosh, Butler, Townsend, Stack, Higgins, Naish, Balta

In: Lambert, Nankervis, Astbury, Broad, Bolton, Short, Ellis, Riewoldt

Hugely different team. Losing 3 premiership players (all out of form and hardly played this year) gaining 6 of the campaigners.

Huge ins for us. If we play 1/3 of last week we win by 10 goals.
This was the game Broad and Ellis were dropped for allegedly being out on the grog the week before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait for oppo flogs to compare Cotchin reaching for the ball and making contact with Shiels head with his shoulder and a whack 60m off the ball with a slinging arm.
Can't wait.
Bizarre how after all these years and how many have been let off in finals Cotchins has some how become the example that's always rolled out.

Can't wait for oppo flogs to compare Cotchin reaching for the ball and making contact with Shiels head with his shoulder and a whack 60m off the ball with a slinging arm.
Can't wait.
Bizarre how after all these years and how many have been let off in finals Cotchins has some how become the example that's always rolled out.
Don't mention lil gazza's elbow to the oppo head...twice!

Good article by Caro.
The AFLW is considering breaking away from the AFLPA.
The AFLW is upset by pay negotiations and a shortened fixture.
AFLW is losing money.
Would like to know how much to be honest.
AFL is concerned by the poor quality of AFLW and will not agree to a fixture which is not televised, two valid reasons.

I’d prefer he plays

Makes them more
Predictable

I honestly don’t care either way.

Without hawk can’t see how they kick a winning score with Rohan, Ruta, Ablett, Miers etc... unless they throw Danger forward. Of course that just plays into our hands with us having our best defensive player in Grimes all over Danger like a glove.

With hawk, they’re predictable, allowing Vlas and Grimes to feast on intercepts.

I honestly don’t care either way.

Without hawk can’t see how they kick a winning score with Rohan, Ruta, Ablett, Miers etc... unless they throw Danger forward. Of course that just plays into our hands with us having our best defensive player in Grimes all over Danger like a glove.

With hawk, they’re predictable, allowing Vlas and Grimes to feast on intercepts.
Rohan is injured isn’t he?

Good article by Caro.
The AFLW is considering breaking away from the AFLPA.
The AFLW is upset by pay negotiations and a shortened fixture.
AFLW is losing money.
Would like to know how much to be honest.
AFL is concerned by the poor quality of AFLW and will not agree to a fixture which is not televised, two valid reasons.

I think you got lost. AFLW thread > > > > >

Back