Werewolf A Return to Small Town - Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I was going to fake claim the amulet first thing this morning haha to put evil off the scent and hoped whoever actually had it would play along - glad I saw the writeup first .

Yeah I was actually a bit disappointed when I actually got it because I thought I could bluff it, but I guess it panned out well.

Not exactly, we had two factions go after SM, we also didn't get anything out of the SK.
Those are just additional reasons. Both factions chose to go SM

I will tonight, I was blocked N1, and there was someone I was more interested in checking out last night regardless of my nature.
Were you told you were blocked or just that it was unsuccessful ?
Maybe the doc protected me or whoever you tried to Seer if not ?

I also believe that 3KZ is evil based on his own inactivity here but posting on SFA. The timing of 3Kz’s Vote and his unobtrusive choice in Dingster was dodgy too . Reluctance to show up on the bandwagon ?The Manangatang vote by porps stands out . Evil we’re happy to get on the SM train but nobody joined her . A distancing vote ?
He’s certainly not being helpful
Thoughts on 3KZ and mang SM ?

Is SS the true seer, or could he be fake?
The fake will be given incorrect info based on the OP ... so he’s a real Seer of some kind . Evil or good .

The fake will be given incorrect info based on the OP ... so he’s a real Seer of some kind . Evil or good .

Or simply a minion for someone else.

Is SS the true seer, or could he be fake?
Doubt he's the fake seer as he said that Porp was the cub.
However... could be mafia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If porps was what SS said she was, and SM and Chappy are claiming some combination of seer/fake seer, what is harry??

What is Barry?

If porps was what SS said she was, and SM and Chappy are claiming some combination of seer/fake seer, what is harry??

I am a villager?

Those are just additional reasons. Both factions chose to go SM

Were you told you were blocked or just that it was unsuccessful ?
Maybe the doc protected me or whoever you tried to Seer if not ?

I have a suspicion about what happened N1 but won't reveal for now.

If SS is who he says , Chappy can’t be .
There can possibly be 2 seers and a fake seer or 2 fake seers and a seer. Don't forget about the wild card.

If SS is who he says , Chappy can’t be .

Yes he can, both could be real seers and myself a fake. Or Chappy a fake and myself real. Or SS could be evil, Chappy and I could both be real seers, and someone else a fake.

There's a lot of possible combos.

Yes he can, both could be real seers and myself a fake. Or Chappy a fake and myself real. Or SS could be evil, Chappy and I could both be real seers, and someone else a fake.

There's a lot of possible combos.
If SS is real seer, chappy is beta

There can possibly be 2 seers and a fake seer or 2 fake seers and a seer. Don't forget about the wild card.
Yes but smiles’ Seer yesterday was accurate
And he seered chappy as the beta today ...
So that contradicts chappy’s claim and shows that Smiles isn’t the Jobe .

How would that work? Are you saying he was blackmailed after porps was seered?

Fairly easily, porps was seered by the Mafia, SS is low level Mafia, chose to go down the seer route and get rid of an enemy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back