Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god it kills me to say it because Carlton got burned by extension, but on face value, Dodo was correct.

If Sydney was offering the pick 9 they hadn’t yet traded for, and a future first, then they deserve the door slammed in their face.

I’m really questioning if it is fair to steal players that teams are interested in, like the past 3 years every player carlton are interested in Essendon signs them up. The list starts with Adam saad,Devon Smith, Dylan Shiel,Tom cutler and basically Tom Papley. If Chelsea gets a transfer ban why can’t Essendon because dodoro doesn’t know what a team that made the top 8 should go after instead of going after what a bottom four team goes after. I hope he gets sacked tomorrow fingers crossed. Also when a player request a trade, you trade them because you will be paying a player who can if he wants not play a game with them and make a holdout until they get traded.

Is this a WUM account? Do you really think that Dodo just waits around to see what players Carlton are linked with and then pounces?

I’m giving dodoro my harsh opinion about him and why he shouldn’t go after players that Carlton are interested in
Uh huh, I see, so what your saying is, or at least what I think your saying is, if Carlton are interested in signing a player, any player, that they now have dibs on him, not just any dibs, like no backsies, quitsies or antiquitsies for any team but Essendon in particular, is that it?

Dodo and Essendon. They deserve each other.
you really should change your name to Bonar Stroker after the trade today.
Would be a terrible waste not too.

To his credit, he signed a flanker with a decent frame on them today.
Baby steps. we may yet draft an inside mid taller than 182cm this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh god it kills me to say it because Carlton got burned by extension, but on face value, Dodo was correct.

If Sydney was offering the pick 9 they hadn’t yet traded for, and a future first, then they deserve the door slammed in their face.
Dodoro and SOS should have been turning the heat up on Sydney early.
Too clever by half the swans. Not sure how they thought holding one list manager off while trying to squeeze a steal out of another was going to work when the two are close friends.

I am a bit surprised the Blues didn't get to today and deal 9 to GCS for Martin and haggle the rest of the details out.
Too much faith in Sydney there.

Two top 10 picks is two 10 top picks.

Wtf is wrong with that for a bloke who hasnt played in 2 years?

Dodo blew it.

Bombers looking at another 15 years without a finals win.

Two top 10 picks is two 10 top picks.

Wtf is wrong with that for a bloke who hasnt played in 2 years?

Dodo blew it.

Bombers looking at another 15 years without a finals win.
lol

Does anyone know the record without looking on who has won the most finals ever?
Unlikely, because it means nothing

Richmond held that mantle before us, broke the duck and won a flag a few weeks later.
weeks. not years.

Dodoro and SOS should have been turning the heat up on Sydney early.
Too clever by half the swans. Not sure how they thought holding one list manager off while trying to squeeze a steal out of another was going to work when the two are close friends.

I am a bit surprised the Blues didn't get to today and deal 9 to GCS for Martin and haggle the rest of the details out.
Too much faith in Sydney there.

Dodo made it pretty clear from the outset he didn’t want to deal Daniher. If SOS pinned his hopes on that deal (possibly with reassurance from his mate that it would get done?) then more the fool him.

GCS wanted 9 and a future second for Martin and 15. The AFL just made GC’s bargaining position too strong by giving them 6253536 free picks. I’m ok with us walking away from that deal.

Uh huh, I see, so what your saying is, or at least what I think your saying is, if Carlton are interested in signing a player, any player, that they now have dibs on him, not just any dibs, like no backsies, quitsies or antiquitsies for any team but Essendon in particular, is that it?
When it comes to the trade period Carlton want the best available just like every other team but the thing is Carlton and Essendon are very similar in free agent targets or trade targets that they are interested in . What i’m trying to say is if Essendon says it can be a top 4 side what’s the point they shouldn’t be rarely any holes in their best 22 and their depth I know every team can’t be perfect but they have to be close to win it all like Richmond. And at the moment Carlton are trying to at least get out of the bottom 4 which makes sense on going after the best available targets and they have got the cap space to do so.

Dodo made it pretty clear from the outset he didn’t want to deal Daniher. If SOS pinned his hopes on that deal (possibly with reassurance from his mate that it would get done?) then more the fool him.

GCS wanted 9 and a future second for Martin and 15. The AFL just made GC’s bargaining position too strong by giving them 6253536 free picks. I’m ok with us walking away from that deal.
GCS are tough to deal with
Im surprised we got Saad so cheap.

One could imagine what would have happened with Lynch if pick 3 wasnt the compensation

Sydney offered pick 9 and a future first and Essendon said no, wtf. Take that ever day of the week

now you’re gunna lose him for not even half that next year.
bizarre
Daniher in 2020 > Pick 9 this year.
Not even sure what we'd get, but we're weaker for it.

JJK came off an injury at the same age and booted over 80 goals
Daniher does the same, pick 9 is a pittance

If he leaves, we cross the bridge in 2020
More injuries, you cut your losses
No injuries, we force a trade

Or we get lucky and he stays

All of these options are better than pick 9, which at the moment is speculative.

It was always a no brainer for Essendon.
Far riskier losing him.

Daniher in 2020 > Pick 9 this year.
Not even sure what we'd get, but we're weaker for it.

JJK came off an injury at the same age and booted over 80 goals
Daniher does the same, pick 9 is a pittance

If he leaves, we cross the bridge in 2020
More injuries, you cut your losses
No injuries, we force a trade

Or we get lucky and he stays

All of these options are better than pick 9, which at the moment is speculative.

It was always a no brainer for Essendon.
Far riskier losing him.
Essendon aren’t gunna win the flag in 2020, joe is gone in 2020. Essendon are dumb.

could had set your future us significantly.

essendon supporters overrating Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back