News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here! (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

It may not be anything other than what it actually is. Stop reading s**t into everything. Fair dinkum.
Ok, so explain why Matthew Nicks was a Senior Assistant Coach himself when he feels that they aren't necessary?

They could easily have said “given the timing we’ve decided to go with the existing coaching set up for 2020 and this gives us time to find the right senior assistant for 2021”.

The only downfall for being honest in this instance is they open themselves up to some scrutiny for leaving it late which is fair criticism. Some times it’s best to cop it on the chin than lie to cover your incompetencies.

This could have been a fresh start where they don’t hide by spin.
And what is the reason they left it late. Because they thought the titanic was water tight. Admitting they left it late would be just another reflection of the nothing to see here incompetence.

Ok, so explain why Matthew Nicks was a Senior Assistant Coach himself when he feels that they aren't necessary?
Maybe after reading the review he feels in this instance that Campo made things worse within our structure? Maybe the players have told him they'd rather talk with him than a senior assistant coach? There could be a number of reasons - many of which don't involve incompetency or cover up. He might also want to see how he goes? Who knows? Honestly, I am at a loss as to why some of you continue to follow the Adelaide Crows such is the hate and loathing you have for the Club.

Stop being so gullible, it’s got you nowhere so far
News for you Sunshine... I am very happy in my "nowhere". 58 years old. Good job. Great family. Awesome friends. Beautiful home. Love life. Love my footy team - warts and all. Or are you meaning the place where you and your misery guts mates are? That place?

Maybe after reading the review he feels in this instance that Campo made things worse within our structure? Maybe the players have told him they'd rather talk with him than a senior assistant coach? There could be a number of reasons - many of which don't involve incompetency or cover up. He might also want to see how he goes? Who knows? Honestly, I am at a loss as to why some of you continue to follow the Adelaide Crows such is the hate and loathing you have for the Club.
I'm amazed at some people's ability to swallow not stop bullshit from the club.

The camp was a storm in a tea cup with no lingering issues. Our footy manager was elite. When actually there were lingering issues, things were falling apart, resulting in multiple sackings, footy manager a cancer.

But the trust continues unabated?

And now we've finally (seemingly) turned over a new leaf, actually had an external review, made some tough calls, had our lies exposed... yet our first order of business is to go back to square one.

And what is the reason they left it late. Because they thought the titanic was water tight. Admitting they left it late would be just another reflection of the nothing to see here incompetence.
It would be good if someone at the club had the balls to take ownership of the errors made

I'm amazed at some people's ability to swallow not stop bullshit from the club.

The camp was a storm in a tea cup with no lingering issues. Our footy manager was elite. When actually there were lingering issues, things were falling apart, resulting in multiple sackings, footy manager a cancer.

But the trust continues unabated?

And now we've finally (seemingly) turned over a new leaf, actually had an external review, made some tough calls, had our lies exposed... yet our first order of business is to go back to square one.
You make the assumption that I believe everything they say? That's your first mistake.

I neither trust nor distrust. I judge everything on its own merit. The bottom line is: I have absolutely NO control over what happens at the club. None. Nada. Zilch. JUST LIKE YOU. So, I could get my knickers in a twist and just assume everything they say is a lie, and they are incompetent and inept and blah blah blah and clearly not enjoy my footy at all... OR I can do the opposite. For the good of my heart health, I choose the latter. And I'm not sure how you think we've turned over a new leaf. All we've done is changed coach and got rid of two people that absolutely needed to go. It's a change, but there's no new leaf. Not yet. Not til Chappie (and maybe Roo) goes.

News for you Sunshine... I am very happy in my "nowhere". 58 years old. Good job. Great family. Awesome friends. Beautiful home. Love life. Love my footy team - warts and all. Or are you meaning the place where you and your misery guts mates are? That place?
Um Missy, not really interested in your personal life.

We are on a football forum, I was referring to being gullible about anything our team sprouts out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They could easily have said “given the timing we’ve decided to go with the existing coaching set up for 2020 and this gives us time to find the right senior assistant for 2021”.

The only downfall for being honest in this instance is they open themselves up to some scrutiny for leaving it late which is fair criticism. Some times it’s best to cop it on the chin than lie to cover your incompetencies.

This could have been a fresh start where they don’t hide by spin.
Why do you think we have any intention of hiring a senior assistant next year?

Easy one. He was planning for his next promotion and a more senior job title helps.

We even said that Nicks said got the job in part because he had more senior roles on his resume. So it worked.

He was going to be a forward development coach in 2020 I believe. Skippy has had more than a few jobs at the Bombers.

Supposedly no one is going near Campo though.
Strange as Campo has some good qualities for a new environment.

Can't believe the Bombers picked up Burton if true. Crazy stuff as he is a cancer.

Updated it on the rumours page cause I didn't read all my sms's. It was an interview and he got turned down pretty quickly.

I bet he got offended when they told him he was unsuccessful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back