EPL Matchday 15

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Silva would be more upset. Truly is a missed opportunity against Liverpool.
against our B side as well :D

if the Southampton result stays the way it is, Everton will be in the relegation zone and Silva will be cleaning his office out in the morning.
Game's not over.

I hope Rashford took no notes of Harry Kane this morning, who I only really spotted on the pitch around the 78th minute. And what the hell was that bulge in Maguire and Lindelof’s back pockets? They had it for 90+ minutes. Was a bit strange.

I don't know how I'd feel if Everton got relegated.
On the one hand I'd love it because it's the one thing my Brother has been able to hold over me in the 40 years we have been following English Football, Everton have been in the top flight longer than Liverpool.
On the other hand I'd hate because of no Merseyside Derby.

Well deserved win! Haven't said that in a while.
Yeah well deserved. We were dreadful but a lot of that was down to you. You had the energy and desire that I want us to play with but we never seem to do now. And we can’t defend for s**t either. Rashford was on fire tonight. Great player

Only a few games in but there’s a lot of Emeryball 18-19 about Mourinho & Spurs. Score a bit, concede a shitload, don’t often dominate games and rely too much on individual brilliance (Auba for us, Alli now for Mou).

Seems he was appointed to convince the senior players they weren’t going through another rebuild. Don’t see it ending well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back