EPL Matchday 15

BeamStar17

BigFooty Rising Star
Oct 10, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Everton, Bucks, Packers, Ducks
Honestly don’t care, my other sports teams are tearing it up right now so Everton can gagf with how putrid they are, joke of a club. Not just on the field but off the field it is amateur hour.

Will get to cancel Optus though, if anyone knows how to find championship streams, let me know for next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
As always, fantastic support from Evertonians in attendance for the JFT96 campaign.
Everton are great for that, the disaster impacted them just as much as Liverpool with most families having blues and reds in them. Their support has been fantastic.

BeamStar17

BigFooty Rising Star
Oct 10, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
As always, fantastic support from Evertonians in attendance for the JFT96 campaign.
Could very well be the last PL game between the two clubs at Anfield as well. Although it’s been a one sided derby for 20 odd years.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I love how someone saying “cop that” is being a dick but racist and homophobic chanting is just harmless football banter.
When did I say chanting racist and homophobic abuse was ok? If you think the rent boy chant is homophobic then you are soft as they come.

And why be a dick when your team is already 4-2 up? Show some decorum if that’s possible

RossFC

May 23, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
When did I say chanting racist and homophobic abuse was ok? If you think the rent boy chant is homophobic then you are soft as they come.

And why be a dick when your team is already 4-2 up? Show some decorum if that’s possible
We were 5-2 up when I said it, so it's fine.

Sozabarus

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

If you think someone posting “cop that” when their team scores a goal is being a dick then you’re probably the soft one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BeamStar17

BigFooty Rising Star
Oct 10, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
If it does happen, I reckon Everton come straight back up like Newcastle did a couple years back.
Wishful thinking but this club will do a Leeds and stay down.

In saying that..if you know your history, this club always finds a way to escape relegation. So let’s see how we go, I think our 9 lives is up though. If I was a betting man, I’d put the coin on us going down.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn

In saying that..if you know your history, this club always finds a way to escape relegation. So let’s see how we go, I think our 9 lives is up though. If I was a betting man, I’d put the coin on us going down.
If you do go down you’ll rebuild and come back stronger imo. You’re not a Leeds, they were completely financially ruined and lucky to even survive as a club. Everton have got good financial backing and are still traditionally a big club. I think you’ll turn the corner sooner rather than later

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Everton wont go down.

I hope you can rally because I’m not one of those Reds supporter who wants to see Everton dead and buried. I enjoy the Derby and I remember vividly the amount of times Tim Cahill (I loved the bloke) saved Everton or even won a couple of Derby’s with that beautiful head of his, God damn it.

ossie_21

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Everton
If you do go down you’ll rebuild and come back stronger imo. You’re not a Leeds, they were completely financially ruined and lucky to even survive as a club. Everton have got good financial backing and are still traditionally a big club. I think you’ll turn the corner sooner rather than later
If we don't have a central midfielder signed on January 1st, the whole club can go into the bin. Cruelled by injuries there, but it's just gross negligence if we wait or just don't get anyone in. Schneiderlin & Sigurdsson should never play for the club again, Davies should not be having to start but even he needs to step up.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If we don't have a central midfielder signed on January 1st, the whole club can go into the bin. Cruelled by injuries there, but it's just gross negligence if we wait or just don't get anyone in. Schneiderlin & Sigurdsson should never play for the club again, Davies should not be having to start but even he needs to step up.
I feel for you mate. Both our clubs are run by morons at the end of the day who are only interested in making money for the shareholders. We are probably heading for a period of irrelevance if not worse. But what can you do? We just drew a shorter straw than some when it came to choosing a football team. The price we paid for not being plastics or glory hunters going for an easy option I suppose

Top Bottom