EPL Matchday 16

Remove this Banner Ad

You think you're out of title contention?
My general rule is 10 points+ and you can forget about catching or being caught.

If it gets under 10 then maybe I'll rethink, but once we fell 10 points behind (Newcastle game) I stopped thinking about the title.

As it is, even if you slipped up we're not playing well enough to take advantage. So for me, it's the cups or nothing this season.

City will spend big next summer, especially if their current form continues. Need a bit of a refreshing. That’s what Fergie did he continually added to the squad even when they won titles, keeps the desire and hunger.

Gee Tottenham are scoring goals for fun. Lost and learnt a lesson to a team who can only counter-attack but seems like this new manager of theirs is a’ advocate of free flowing football with realistic boundaries. Wonder where they got him from?

All I see is J.Mourinho on their teamsheet but according to the irrelevant but hateful many he is a defensive dinosaur with no future in football management. Must be a different J.Mourinho or a misprint? Or is it the same guy who has 20+ trophies to his name?

Tottenham definitely the winners of the entertainment cup this season.

It’s crazy that he’s still on.

Finally gone off, not sure why that didn’t happen immediately. Maybe it wouldn’t have mattered but you’d think a fit player would’ve been a chance at least of stopping that Vardy goal

I'd like to think that would not have happened if Mings got subbed, a fit CB would've been tighter on Iheanacho

I think so too. A fit defender might’ve been able to get back into the play after the Vardy scruffed shot. Mings couldn’t move at all.

Maybe it wouldn’t have mattered but when you’re scrapping down the bottom you don’t want to be asking hypotheticals on what would’ve happened if he had have been subbed off when he should have.

I think so too. A fit defender might’ve been able to get back into the play after the Vardy scruffed shot. Mings couldn’t move at all.

Maybe it wouldn’t have mattered but when you’re scrapping down the bottom you don’t want to be asking hypotheticals on what would’ve happened if he had have been subbed off when he should have.

thats the point where the physio needs to step in a force the sub, a fit CB would've kept it out after Vardy scuffed the first shot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My general rule is 10 points+ and you can forget about catching or being caught.

If it gets under 10 then maybe I'll rethink, but once we fell 10 points behind (Newcastle game) I stopped thinking about the title.

As it is, even if you slipped up we're not playing well enough to take advantage. So for me, it's the cups or nothing this season.
Fair enough. If I'm honest, still with a long way to go, I can't see City catching us. It's all about shaking off Leicester now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back