FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Dave has a massive ego but, god, he's the only one willing to play atm. Wouldn't surprise me to see Brooke go now.

Endurance challenges for individual immunity. Team challenges like this one for tribal immunity.
Yeah I know, just mocking the lack of challenge diversity, past and present :p

I don't have a clue what is going to happen

I hope Matt going at Dave like this is just him playing it up and them going at each other as they discussed and not Dave getting set up to go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking along the 10 promo guys lines : "Best tribal ever" would have to be Jackie saved by idol thanks to Davids tip off, Mo gets 2 votes and the bottom 4 vote out the Golden God.
A Daisy boot doesn't appeal as highly as a Dave boot would.

Thinking along the 10 promo guys lines : "Best tribal ever" would have to be Jackie saved by idol thanks to Davids tip off, Mo gets 2 votes and the bottom 4 vote out the Golden God.
A Daisy boot doesn't appeal as highly as a Dave boot would.
10 also traditionally absolutely over hype what happens

Remember Sue's big move?

A Daisy boot doesn't score as highly as a Dave boot would.

I feel like they are saying this every other week. Only David being blindsided would live up to the ad though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back